Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras - Slut Pop (Out Now)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
58 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

THIS

I really like this EP but I find myself struggling to fully let myself enjoy it because of this. 

but honestly my friend and I got our LIFE last night when we listened together like these bops hit HARDD so I don't know how to feel :laughga:

Yeah the production is great (per usual for Luke) and I get that it's sex positive or whatever but maybe I'm just too conservative. It reminds me of a few years ago when Cupcakke had a breakdown because super young kids were at her show singing about d*cks and getting f*cked. 

Maybe this would be fun at a bathhouse or literally during s*x but other than that, it really has no substance. Sad because Kim has SUCH a beautiful voice and could be using it to make better music. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

Idk, I guess it's all well made, the cover/cd are great.

But this is just so boring to me. Explicit sexual lyrics stopped being shocking decades ago, and these generic literal lyrics are totally void of any imagination, humour or depth.

This isn't like Cupcakke who always has wildly creative and hilarious ways of talking about sex. She's just hopping on that c*ck destroyers thing because she saw twitter gays loved it, and is adding absolutely nothing of interest to it.

15 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Do you shop at major corporations? Cause you are then finding unethical business practices :enigma:

That’s not really the same argument lol it’s virtually impossible to get necessities without shopping at a major corporation of some kind. This is not a necessary expense *and* there are other artists if this is something that bothers you. 

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

That’s not really the same argument lol it’s virtually impossible to get necessities without shopping at a major corporation of some kind. This is not a necessary expense *and* there are other artists if this is something that bothers you. 

Sure but what about unnecessary clothing, home decor, gaming, etc etc?

ProfessionalClown
22 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

imagine if this was Dr. L contribution to the song :messga:

I literally forgot about l*ke and how I feel like sh!t for the comment :messga:

gagzus

it's giving Ayesha Erotica if she still did music. I think all the girlies (Slayyyter, Kim etc) all wanna be her.

Healed My Heart
3 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Whataboutism: the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.

She/her 💗💜💙

gagzus
5 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Idk, I guess it's all well made, the cover/cd are great.

But this is just so boring to me. Explicit sexual lyrics stopped being shocking decades ago, and these generic literal lyrics are totally void of any imagination, humour or depth.

This isn't like Cupcakke who always has wildly creative and hilarious ways of talking about sex. She's just hopping on that c*ck destroyers thing because she saw twitter gays loved it, and is adding absolutely nothing of interest to it.

nah it's 100% inspired by Ayesha Erotica who started the trend like 10 years ago and it started coming back, she inspired all the Hyperpop girlies really

This is disgusting tbh. I can’t believe as a woman, and a trans woman at that, is just totally fine with working with a rapist as a producer. And her name-dropping Gaga on one of the tracks
 yeah this is just cheap and considering everything Gaga has been through, disrespectful.

7 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Again, I think all of those sit slightly differently than music especially with how easily available it is these days. You literally just have to click to a different song in the app and have MILLIONS of other choices. Not saying my feels on the argument either way, but I think music has SUCH an ease of distribution and accessibility that it’s unlike almost anything besides maybe video 

Cameltoe Chariot
3 hours ago, Jakkusan said:

This is disgusting tbh. I can’t believe as a woman, and a trans woman at that, is just totally fine with working with a rapist as a producer. And her name-dropping Gaga on one of the tracks
 yeah this is just cheap and considering everything Gaga has been through, disrespectful.

Uh, excuse me?

Care to explain what you mean by “as a trans woman at that”?

On 2/12/2022 at 3:45 PM, CameltoeKween said:

Uh, excuse me?

Care to explain what you mean by “as a trans woman at that”?

Trans women historically and continue to be victims of sexual violence, at a very high rate. 

Archived