Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PawsUpJago
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

This is Slayyyter circa 3 years ago. Yawn :nails:

Which was already Ayesha Erotica years before that. What's your point? 

ajmsamuel
44 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Same. Like, I can appreciate the "retro" 90's aesthetic and sex tape vibe or whatever...but it's kinda like Gaga says...what do you really have to say as an artist?

I like some of Kim's songs but this is just questionable.

It's like they say in Mean Girls, "Calling each other bitches and whores just gives guys a pass to call you bitches and whores..."

I'll listen to the project to see if the lyrics are just high camp or what. But still, it's kind of concerning as I can see so many teen girls bopping to this and uploading stuff online . ..

I think we should see the project as it is: for fun

kindest regards

Pennywise
45 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It's like they say in Mean Girls, "Calling each other bitches and whores just gives guys a pass to call you bitches and whores..."

No it doesn't :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

47 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Same. Like, I can appreciate the "retro" 90's aesthetic and sex tape vibe or whatever...but it's kinda like Gaga says...what do you really have to say as an artist?

I'll listen to the project to see if the lyrics are just high camp or what. But still, it's kind of concerning as I can see so many teen girls bopping to this and uploading stuff online . ..

It doesn't have to be deep or conceptual if it's CATCHY af. Welcome to pop music.

JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

* Jewels N Drugs, Donatella, and Boys Boys Boys have entered the chat *

You can be a pop artist without creating high-brow, avant-garde, boundary-pushing pop. Gaga's done that many times as well. Plus, Kim has released tons of campy, trashy, extremely catchy pop songs - it's what her fans like. 

Plus, why are you encouraging suppressing ones sexuality? Kim's fan base is largely 20-something f*ggts huffing poppers at raves in Bushwick, not teenage girls. She doesn't need to cater to children, and if she wants to have a slut era, she's grown enough to do so. 

4 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

This is truly a mess..7 songs for an album and they are BARELY making it through 2 minutes
Lmfaooo

This isn't the major label debut album. This is an EP precursor. The Future Starts Now and Coconuts are from the debut full-length.

BlingNotTheMusic
17 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Kim's fan base is largely 20-something f*ggts huffing poppers at raves in Bushwick

Mood :ohwell:

AURAOFSHEISSE
21 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Kim's fan base is largely 20-something f*ggts huffing poppers at raves in Bushwick

:cryga: 0 lies

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Luv u Sum

she’s very hit or miss for me but i am VERY excited for this !!! all the snippets are so fun and catchy and i love the overall aesthetic! i’m bout to go out and buy a barbie pink lipstick 

• FATCAT changed the title to Kim Petras - Slut Pop (Out Now)

Archived