đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras - Slut Pop (Out Now)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

My bad I didn’t know it was an ep!but still the rollout is a mess!Wheres coconuts I’m confused :oprah:

Coconuts is probably on the album itself along with Future Starts Now, but I’m not 100%!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarcamstic

For clarification to anyone who’s sorta confused:

Kim got signed to a label between her last Halloween album, Turn Off The Light & her 2020 single, Malibu.

Her technical label debut album will have Future Starts Now & Coconuts, and is allegedly releasing sometime around March.

Kim started teasing this project a few weeks back as a separate body of work from her upcoming debut album… so this is another fun/passion EP for Valentine’s Day, similar to her Halloween projects & when she dropped Heart To Break for Valentine’s Day in 2018.

The debut album is still planned for release! :vegas: (and I’m VERY hyped for these new slutty bangers as well!)

flying like 1000 birds

All I wanted was hit it from the back :enigma:

guess gotta hope that comes soon 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Roboboy
1 minute ago, GregJA said:

All I wanted was hit it from the back :enigma:

guess gotta hope that comes soon 

march 25th x

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

wait is Turn Off The Light not her debut album? :bear:

no, she said this album that she will release with Republic Records will be her official debut album and all those songs that she has done before this were just a warm-up.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

2 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

So where does Future Starts Now and the Nut song fit in ?

The Nut song :air: AAAA

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I want to believe Paris Hilton when she said that Kim is the next big thing in pop music (because she said that about Gaga) but she keeps coming up with the most basic stuff of the basics. :cyanlights:

Same. Like, I can appreciate the "retro" 90's aesthetic and sex tape vibe or whatever...but it's kinda like Gaga says...what do you really have to say as an artist?

I like some of Kim's songs but this is just questionable.

It's like they say in Mean Girls, "Calling each other bitches and whores just gives guys a pass to call you bitches and whores..."

I'll listen to the project to see if the lyrics are just high camp or what. But still, it's kind of concerning as I can see so many teen girls bopping to this and uploading stuff online . ..

• FATCAT changed the title to Kim Petras - Slut Pop (Out Now)

Archived