Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Chromatica Ball will happen?

Cello

?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Will Chromatica Ball still happen?

• Yes, summer 2022 for sure
    • Probably as a combined tour with next album
    • It will be postponed further
    • No it will be cancelled for good
    • Other

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

I got first row tickets so I’ve been holding onto them but at this point I think I’m going to ask for a refund. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if it's going to not happen at least feed us a online / virtual concert like the iconic chromatica medley on vmas, giving us the aesthetics and storyline for an real chromatica experience plz :pray:

EbS4QEpWAAM_NZh.jpg

EbS4QGdWsAEEbbQ?format=jpg&name=large

EbTBDplWAAEkVPV?format=jpg&name=large

224f76e644313c9a79542c17611161da.giff33c02cb80a0004f95c01f188eccaf63.gif73dae0579e8f9f83f6ac6010d228b730.gif

EZCeQ2OU8AAA-7--1280x720.jpg

7836.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=form

VkzsYN_QF2blfwP2.jpg

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

StarstruckIllusion

Hate these Chromatica Ball related threads lol

10 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I got first row tickets so I’ve been holding onto them but at this point I think I’m going to ask for a refund. 

I got gold circle that’s why I’ve been holding out don’t want to get rid and then it happen .

djfreemymind

I just want to see her perform some Chromatica songs live. Even if it's at Enigma or some other tour.

Also, I've never seen her live! I was supposed to in 2013 and then...  

take my moneeey :tony:

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

Anderson123

I think they're just being quiet about it because of the constant push dates they've done, something that has been out of their hands. There's been rumors about her coming to Mexico, Brazil, etc. that -maybe- they will want to re-announce it in big instead of constantly talking about it then to end up postponing again or cancelling. I don't know, it's possible.

Also, this is Gaga we're talking about. She doesn't need a recent album to sell those tickets. Just the name alone is enough for it to be sold out in hours, like Madonna and Cher.

VasilisVas

Even if it does happen, I’m cancelling my ticket because I don’t feel comfortable going to big events like this that could be a super spreader. 

Gagaplayer315

An “Earth, I’m devastated” tweet will be the way she cancels this  :vegas:

shawcrxss

i think its as good as cancelled. i contacted ticketmaster a couple months ago for a refund - i was expecting to straight up get told absolutely no way or to argue for days with them. they replied a day later and immediately said yes, refund sent and received the same week. 

it’s obviously a good thing for me, but they NEVER refund tickets unless it’s cancelled or whatever. why would they? it’s one more ticket they need to sell again to somebody else and they’re also refunding their platform fees which is what makes them money. if it was going ahead they’d say no refunds are permitted as usual. 

i don’t speak german but i wish i could.

DontCallMeAlice

Honestly I don’t get why y’all think it’s gonna be cancelled? There’s a TON of money involved with this tour. These are the excuses I hear the most about the tour being cancelled: 

1. “Gaga won’t want to perform a 2 yo album". I get your point but this is not a reason to cancel a tour. They simply have to rename it if they feel like performing Chromatica is too late. They could do a greatest hits show or something like that. At the end of the day, people just want to see Gaga live. 

2. “Gaga won’t feel safe covid wise to tour”. She resumed her Vegas Residency, so somewhat she feels safe performing again during a pandemic. I get that Vegas is a much smaller venue, but still. Plus, other artists resumed their world tours this summer. 

What I don’t get is why it’s taking so long to have updates. I think they want to be 100% this time before announcing anything. 

Padam.

Archived