Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Chromatica Ball will happen?

Cello

?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Will Chromatica Ball still happen?

• Yes, summer 2022 for sure
    • Probably as a combined tour with next album
    • It will be postponed further
    • No it will be cancelled for good
    • Other

Featured Posts

gypsy101
11 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I got my refund back in September 2021! I requested it and got it. The concert ain’t happening 

who did you reach out to?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pussy Like Pepsi
1 hour ago, Luzi said:

I know it sounds super selfish but I honestly hope it’ll get canceled :oops:The fact that the only European dates were London and Paris disappoints me :patrizia: Non of the two were close enough for me to be able to afford it to get there. And with the fact it won’t happened at all is less painful than seeing others at the concert while I’m sitting home :cryga: 
As I said, super selfish, but it’s my opinion :oops:

This!!! I'm from Hungary and she's only come here with the Monster ball, I had to go to Vienna for the Born This Way Ball but she hasn't even been back to Vienna since 2014!!! And I can't afford to fly across the continent. It ****ing sucks and I was thinking the same thing, I'm hoping it'll get cancelled so I won't have FOMO:selena:

Jewels n Drugs

i think its really unprofessional to wait this long without even an update but i dont think its coming

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Mister G

Well…if it doesn’t happen I’m at peace with it. Maybe we’ll get some kind of update after awards season is over because right now it seems the promo trail is for House of Gucci which makes sense. 

Cello
51 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Well…if it doesn’t happen I’m at peace with it. Maybe we’ll get some kind of update after awards season is over because right now it seems the promo trail is for House of Gucci which makes sense. 

good point, they're probably avoiding it until HoG promo is done I guess!

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

1 hour ago, Luzi said:

I simply try to ignore the fact that there are TWO shows I will never be able to see :saladga:

Well, (not trying to sound mean btw) there are lots of people who have never been able to go to any show of her so far.

Tbf I've only been to TMB, but I don't mind, because I have never seen an artist live more than once.

MessyTop
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

who did you reach out to?

When it was postponed they had a “request refund” email I believe and I did it right away. The fact that they have millions of dollars in the bank an no dates should be illegal. So abusive 

Pennywise

It's gonna go like:

"*insert the three countries that somehow make a world tour here* I'm devastated" 

:huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Gagalvaro
27 minutes ago, Cello said:

good point, they're probably avoiding it until HoG promo is done I guess!

I thought the same but its impossible they announce the tour in April with only 3 months in advance. People should start planning their holidays based on these concerts.

I’m from Spain and I need to book flights, hotels, etc.

Harry Styles announced his tour last week, I hope Gaga announces it in February….

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Other concerts will go ahead this summer, I am sure, but there's no way Gaga will allow a stadium tour go ahead. Vegas is a different thing, but till the situation is 90% under control she won't do massive concerts

androiduser

I think a cancellation would be damaging for Gaga financially, not because the fans would get upset, but because there must be some clause in the contract with the promoters etc about cancelling dates that are realistically possible. So I think the tour will be merged with the next touring project.

52 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I think a cancellation would be damaging for Gaga financially, not because the fans would get upset, but because there must be some clause in the contract with the promoters etc about cancelling dates that are realistically possible. So I think the tour will be merged with the next touring project.

If other concerts go ahead and she doesn´t, she will definitely will lose a lot of her touring status/reputation. Do not forget people who go concerts are not only LMs, but also  live music lovers. This would be her third tour in a row to be cancelled.

COME ON GAYS!!

The tour hasn't been cancelled, so presumably Gaga and her team don't feel that they are in a position yet to make a call on it, i.e. if they were in a position to make a call they would either name dates or cancel.

If I bought a ticket for a concert on a specific date in 2020, and that concert didn't take place, and I had the following two options -

a) leave my money invested in a concert which may or may not take place on an unnamed date on which I may or may not be able to attend

Or

b) take a refund

I'd go with b). 

Archived