Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh) (Music Video Trailer)

XXEENN

Featured Posts

• XXEENN changed the title to Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh) (Music Video Trailer)
Thomas P

It is crazy how many genuine smashes this album has spawned. BBH100 doesn’t really matter anymore, just the absolute cultural osmosis that’s happened with these songs through Tiktok. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Why is she making these videos only now and not when her songs were all over TikTok?

I don’t think they were expecting these songs to take off the way they did. It kinda happened without them planning on these being the songs to take off. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Why is she making these videos only now and not when her songs were all over TikTok?

Doja partnered with LIFEWTR and they announced in November that LIFEWTR water bottle will make its debut in "Get Into It (Yuh)" video so this video is probably part of the deal.

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

SHALLOW
30 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I don’t think they were expecting these songs to take off the way they did. It kinda happened without them planning on these being the songs to take off. 

Yeah but they took off last year. Why make a video now?

SHALLOW
24 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Doja partnered with LIFEWTR and they announced in November that LIFEWTR water bottle will make its debut in "Get Into It (Yuh)" video so this video is probably part of the deal.

Ok, but what about Woman? 

Teletubby
14 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Ok, but what about Woman? 

she complained about being overworked around October so she probably didn't even have a time to shot video then and they posted 'Woman" Live perfomance on her YouTube.

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

Archived