💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Judas Reaches 400M Views On Youtube

Economy

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Imagine if YouTube views were counted towards BB Hot 100 back then. Judas would have slayed the charts :ladyhaha:

RAYA.core

the children are learning yess

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47gsibwdad5b2rfyj0nr

I miss the heavy eyeliner 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

QueenChromatix

This masterpiece should be already reaching 1B, but mkay...

Also why 911 is still not even at 100M? I mean... this is f*n masterpiece

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Economy
8 hours ago, QueenChromatix said:

This masterpiece should be already reaching 1B, but mkay...

Also why 911 is still not even at 100M? I mean... this is f*n masterpiece

The popularity of the song matters too not just the music video and 911 is largely unknown

SevenWonder

It's always so odd to me that all BTW videos so underperformed compared to other big videos from that time. BTW (song) isn't even at 300 views. Marry the Night isn't even at 100 million. TEoG and You and I not even close to 200 million.

That album was so huge and everywhere and youtube was at its peak. Makes no sense. 

Good for Judas though. 

JustTea
33 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

It's always so odd to me that all BTW videos so underperformed compared to other big videos from that time. BTW (song) isn't even at 300 views. Marry the Night isn't even at 100 million. TEoG and You and I not even close to 200 million.

That album was so huge and everywhere and youtube was at its peak. Makes no sense. 

Good for Judas though. 

Too long videos I guess... :shrug:

Guillaume Hamon
11 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Imagine if YouTube views were counted towards BB Hot 100 back then. Judas would have slayed the charts :ladyhaha:

Also I believe Gaga didn't release it at the beginning of the "counting" week so she had like 4 days counted to calculate her chart ranking for the launch.

She really sabotaged herself in a way...

BiblicalS3NSE
44 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

Good for Judas though. 

To me the MV's were "overstuffed" with the exception of Judas and TEOG. This started with Alejandro. BTW video was a sloppy mess. What's with the aliens and the skeletons? They should've stuck with the darkened room and goo/slime dance routine. Judas was ok. TEOG is awkward. The mv should've been the Google chrome advert. YAI is fine. MTN should've been her destroying the ghost NYC town with skeleton backup dancers but it was the last single so I give her a pass on that one. 

Matt. 6:10

SevenWonder
13 minutes ago, BiblicalS3NSE said:

To me the MV's were "overstuffed" with the exception of Judas and TEOG. This started with Alejandro. BTW video was a sloppy mess. What's with the aliens and the skeletons? They should've stuck with the darkened room and goo/slime dance routine. Judas was ok. TEOG is awkward. The mv should've been the Google chrome advert. YAI is fine. MTN should've been her destroying the ghost NYC town with skeleton backup dancers but it was the last single so I give her a pass on that one. 

I totally agree that BTW was a pretty disappointing vid. I just thought, based on how big it was, that it'd be at around 600 views. I wasn't a Gaga stan during BTW, wasn't a fan at all. But she was simply everywhere. Bigger than anything I'd seen in my life at the time. Just by that fact alone I assumed bigger views. 

Again, I agree with your assessment overall. 

Karlillosz
2 hours ago, JustTea said:

Too long videos I guess... :shrug:

this I think

intro the backstory maybe not enough attention grabber for what pop music lovers wanted

: I meant like FUN right to the music, chorus, sexy looks, short to the point, basically the The Fame, :ladyhaha:

Archived