Shane Dawson & husband are looking for a surrogate to carry their baby

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nathantj594

Lmao I love how Ryland is just reduced to “husband” 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

CooterFritter

Not here for all the creepy apologists on here. He had a child abuse victim puppet, asked underage fans to “be sexy” and “twerk” on cam, created black face characters, talked about having s3x with children, and simulated masturbation to a poster of 11 year old Willow Smith, and that’s just off the top of my head.

Andrea B

I mean, they can't adopt (bc of Shane's past) so this makes sense... I still find it weird when couples do surrogates. 

Helxig

Good luck to that poor woman. I hope that her payout is worth it. And also good luck to the baby... 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

it's not right at all...Shawn has issues, and pedo issues, very scared for that baby if they could end up abused. Same as Trisha Paytas who wants a baby right now, she doesn't even have it yet that she talked about calling it Papermate or Barbie and to hire a nanny full time. Gonna be neglected and abused, it's just so sad

Pennywise
8 hours ago, Daily said:

And to you @Rat Boy I also wish you health, peace, happiness and fulfillment. 

Is this the fist time someone was this nice to miss @Rat Boyin this site? How does it feel to meet someone who doesn't want to cook you, rat? :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

pussycat
8 hours ago, Daily said:

I don't know Shane personally to be able to deliver my advice. I don't agree with much of Shane has done and said in the past but I don't wish him or his partner anything but growth, maturity and peace.

And to you @Rat Boy I also wish you health, peace, happiness and fulfillment. 

❤️

LMAO ur so nice good for u. A real kindness punk :heart: how does it feel to be better than us stinky worthless bottoms :pray:

Borislshere

Not sure how I read that title multiple times and my brain still went “Shawn mended and husband”.  
wishful thinking

13 hours ago, Aglaya said:

Another rich couple just casually buying a baby. I can't with this.

Well they cant birth a baby because ya know they are both male so ya this is pretty much one the 2 options for them to have a baby

Future Lovers
14 hours ago, Aglaya said:

Another rich couple just casually buying a baby. I can't with this.

This is not a defense of Shane Dawson because he can choke and rot. He should not be a parent. 

But this take is cold. Just because Shane shouldn’t have a kid does not mean this option is evil or immoral for others. There is absolutely nothing wrong with surrogacy. It is not “buying a baby”. Some couples are not able to have children for a variety of reasons, but would like to have a child their own flesh and blood, so they must use a surrogate. That’s perfectly reasonable, celebrity or not. Is adoption “buying a baby” too, then? Because you certainly cannot just go adopt a child for free. 

Archived