Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetal Halcyon
3 minutes ago, flyaway said:

sounds like Bad Romance

jk, actually sounds like

Yes, it literally interpolates this song. 

HorusRa2

such a good interpretation of the original. 

Nothing but high quality pop from Charli, despite what the little managers around here say. :huntyga:

Chesescake
Just now, gypsy Hero said:

Has the album cover changed or am i going crazy ?

You're trippin' that's single cover art

HorusRa2
Just now, dojo said:

will we be streaming and supporting? :interestinga:

if you want to transcend to love, joy, or peace, yes you will. :S

bpmMonkey
11 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

You're trippin' that's single cover art

Yeah, probably. But i meant the album cover, never noticed the crack in the glass and her bleeding. But yes, somethings wrong with me, just painted my nails pastel peach and dont know why.. :saladga:

hoeslay

It's really good but quite frankly I wish it straight up just covered Cry for You. I had the same issue with Out Out and Alors on danse. Interpolation is fun, I guess. But it doesn't feel like an elevation of the original ot like it offers anything particularly new or exciting in that regard. So hearing her amazing voice sing the original would be more gagworthy for me personally. 

bpmMonkey
Just now, gypsy Hero said:

Yeah, probably. But i meant the album cover, never noticed the crack in the glass and her bleeding. But yes, somethings wrong with me, just painted my nails pastel peach and dont know why.. :saladga:

btw. I like charlis and rinas voice, but that song is just not it and doesnt use the potential well, thought the same about Christins collab this time

likeitrough
6 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

It's really good but quite frankly I wish it straight up just covered Cry for You. I had the same issue with Out Out and Alors on danse. Interpolation is fun, I guess. But it doesn't feel like an elevation of the original ot like it offers anything particularly new or exciting in that regard. So hearing her amazing voice sing the original would be more gagworthy for me personally. 

it's great but I agree, cover Cry For You. it would even make sense for her "manufactured pop princess era" to cover such a solid pop song.

Archived