đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Charli XCX x Rina Sawayama - Beg For You

Joshua James

Featured Posts

The Fame Monster

I am a big fan of the modern-day artist being inspired by music from the 80s, 90s and even 00s. But when artists straight up borrow already well-known melodies and do not change them or try to make them better, then it's not for me.

Pity Party by Melanie Martinez is a good example of borrowing a melody from an old song and elevating it to a new level.

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus
13 hours ago, Levine said:

What I wanted to say is that the song it's a Classic to me and no one can't touch it. They did bring nothing new to it. They're trying to fool americans, I guess (I don't know if the song was huge there).

Ava Max done the same to My Head and My Heart as Around the World was a massive European hit.

Some of the comments on the YT video are unaware it’s a sample :messga:

In my messy era.

1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Ava Max done the same to My Head and My Heart as Around the World was a massive European hit.

Some of the comments on the YT video are unaware it’s a sample :messga:

omg is that a sample? i loveee my head and my heart :giveup:

is people really unaware? that "you'll never see me agaain" meme was massive, one yt compilation have like 17 millions views lmao

RahrahWitch

Not really a fan of heavy samples like this, I can't listen to My head and my heart for the same reason. Like It's good but I just hear the original.

Starmie25
3 hours ago, dojo said:

omg is that a sample? i loveee my head and my heart :giveup:

is people really unaware? that "you'll never see me agaain" meme was massive, one yt compilation have like 17 millions views lmao

RodeckDanny

I'm I the only one disappointed? I LOVE Rina and Charli and expected something fresh and original...

This feels like a September Cover 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived