💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Charli XCX x Rina Sawayama - Beg For You

Joshua James

Featured Posts

enissa11
5 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Have you looked up the lyrics to both? The original is a fun bop, but you're delusional if you think Charli's lyrics are worse. September literally repeats the SAME 2 lines over and over again...... 

no, i just overheard it, but anyways repetitive lyrics don't make a song worse or better, it's more about how the lines are articulated and the meaning, double meaning, how clever hey are etc, the chorus of cry for you is much better

Mad Architect of Light

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I just wished it was Cry for You, far superior  song 

Then go listen to Cry For You :,(, the song is still available, you know?

I love Charli and Rina but this is not it. Cry For You remains far superior and this version doesn’t bring anything interesting to it.

Sneaky Oliver

Why do some of you guys bother to be so negative? If you don't like the song at first listen just move on and stream another song you like

This is a flawless BOP and I'm not even a Charli XCX stan and yeah it's absolutely basic but it's not supposed to be meaningful anyways 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

wow i love them both but what was the reason, i was expecting a BAWP, but this is quite flat? a proper cover with both and a similar reworked instrumental with charli and rine aould have been lit, it left me wondering about the potential

sillynate

I just wish it was longer :fatcat: but if artists only get pennies for a song because of streaming I guess I can’t expect 3 minute songs anymore :bradley:

DelusionalGaga

I'm both a Charli and a Rina stan but I can't help but feel like this is beneath them. The song is cute but the both of them have created some amazing songs in the past. Not to mention that BFY doesn't bring anything new that Cry For You didn't already have. 

VasilisVas
4 hours ago, Levine said:

What I wanted to say is that the song it's a Classic to me and no one can't touch it. They did bring nothing new to it. They're trying to fool americans, I guess (I don't know if the song was huge there).

Yes it was pretty popular here, too, many lightyears ago. I think around 2003? 2004? I don’t remember when it was released. But I couldn’t tell you how it charted. 

GRIMEZSZ

Such a nice and atmospheric song, it’s like a light version of Cry For You without the overproduction of the 2007. i really reaaaally like this version and the girls sound amazing. such a great song. love miss charli, both versions are amazing.

tyler k
4 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

This is a flawless BOP and I'm not even a Charli XCX stan and yeah it's absolutely basic but it's not supposed to be meaningful anyways 

and yet this is why this song is so perfect for this era too, Charli's doing a sell-out pop era and this song perfectly fits that aesthetic & style 

her MIND :huntyga:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived