Healed My Heart

I love Rina's voice SO MUCH

She elevates literally everything she's on

She/her 💗💜💙

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PawsUpJago

Why are people acting like Charli thinks she's fooling people with this like she hasn't interpolated Cry For You (which in itself interpolated too HUGE classics that came before it) 

It's nice and nostalgic to me and its cute and British sounding with the girly-garage style breakdown. 

I hope they work together again for sure, which I'm sure they will. 

PawsUpJago

The only thing is I didn't think this even needed to be a feature, feels like Rina is hardly on it. Rina could have been on a way bigger deal kinda song I feel like. Very cute bop though 

HeavyMetal Halcyon
2 hours ago, Levine said:

What I wanted to say is that the song it's a Classic to me and no one can't touch it. They did bring nothing new to it. They're trying to fool americans, I guess (I don't know if the song was huge there).

I think you're missing the point of the song. I'm American, and I was able to immediately tell that they interpolated the song. They aren't fooling anyone, its a pop culture reference. They completely re-wrote it, and flipped the meaning of the song. Cry for you is a club break up anthem, Beg for you is a radio friendly modern pop bop pleading for love. 

Cry for you: "You'll never see me again, So now who's gonna cry for you?" 

Beg for you: "Oh, don't you leave me this way
Won't you wait another hour or two?
You know I need you to stay
Don't make me beg for you, 'cause I'll beg for you" 

Literally the ANTITHESIS of the song Cry for you. That's the point. 

enissa11
18 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I think you're missing the point of the song. I'm American, and I was able to immediately tell that they interpolated the song. They aren't fooling anyone, its a pop culture reference. They completely re-wrote it, and flipped the meaning of the song. Cry for you is a club break up anthem, Beg for you is a radio friendly modern pop bop pleading for love. 

Cry for you: "You'll never see me again, So now who's gonna cry for you?" 

Beg for you: "Oh, don't you leave me this way
Won't you wait another hour or two?
You know I need you to stay
Don't make me beg for you, 'cause I'll beg for you" 

Literally the ANTITHESIS of the song Cry for you. That's the point. 

wow, the way even the original lyrics are better, charli really worsened the song

Mad Architect of Light

BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

wow, the way even the original lyrics are better, charli really worsened the song

Why do you have such a hate-boner for her? 😭 you’re in every thread that’s even remotely related to Charli, must be sad

enissa11
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

Why do you have such a hate-boner for her? 😭 you’re in every thread that’s even remotely related to Charli, must be sad

i literally only have commented on two treads of her, and i listened to this because i like rina

Mad Architect of Light

StarstruckIllusion

They absolutely ATE. I LOVE this song. Siiigghhh :giveup:

HeavyMetal Halcyon
7 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

Have you looked up the lyrics to both? The original is a fun bop, but you're delusional if you think Charli's lyrics are worse. September literally repeats the SAME 2 lines over and over again...... 

Archived