💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lana's Born to Die Turns 10!

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

On January 27, 2012, Lana del Rey released her first album, Born to Die. So today marks the 10th anniversary of the release.  What are your thoughts on the album today? Favourite songs? Share some memories!

I think it's an unpopular song, but I personally LOVE Million Dollar Man, it's my favourite out of the album:

• RudraCNG changed the title to Lana's Born to Die Turns 10!
VasilisVas

Love this album and era so much! Such a queen! 
I hope Lana eventually returns back to this more “pop alternative” style again for at least 1 more album. 

holy scheisse

The album that cuddled my depression AND held my hand as I sauntered into my sexual awakening. I am so grateful :pray: 

fav songs: 

1. National Anthem

2. Off to the races

3. this is what makes us gworls 

also can we appreciate these DEMOS 

RAMROD

Money is the reason we exist
Everybody knows it, it's a fact (kiss, kiss)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTPOPe

What an album :giveup:

Dark Paradise, Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness and Born To Die will forever hold a special place in my heart...

Never really liked Video Games and probably never will :enigma:

Stream The Love Invention

Dr Fudge

Joke’s on her- hasn’t died yet after 10 years 

bobs-burger-louise-belcher.gif

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

AURAOFSHEISSE

This album introduced me to one of the greatest artists of modern times and she will forever have my heart:pray:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

HausOfHarlow

So incredibly thankful and grateful for this album. I remember discovering a lyric video for Video Games, followed by the music video, followed by the newly released Born to Die music video - and that's how it started. Crazy to think that 10 years later, she's literally my #2 (Gaga of course my #1). 

I do wish at times she would return to this sound, especially since her releases since NFR! have sounded very similar. Still, so happy and much love for Born to Die. Favorites include Off to the Races, Video Games, Dark Paradise, Million Dollar Man, This Is What Makes Us Girls, and Without You. 

r4therupbeat

one of the best albums of all time. was listening to it again. in full today. wish she goes back to that sound for an album with the heavier instruments

Archived