rumor

Gaga to announce new Vegas dates tomorrow

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

Jazz and Piano was great! If you’re a Gaga fan you’ll definitely enjoy it. If you love C2C and L4S then you’ll love it! It is rather expensive but you get a full on orchestra with conductor plus Gaga’s stage presence. I really want to go to Enigma, I’ll even take the same original version. 

4 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

Ugly pigtail wig I'm devastated... :bradley:

Hide contents

Am I really though? :billie:

The image of that wig has been scarred into my mind and is the only thing I think about when I remember Enigma. Truly one of the worst wigs I’ve ever seen in my life. And she’s the queen of great wigs.

If that's what she prefers, cool! But there's no way I will go watch her sing jazz for 2 hours. Enigma might have been chaotic but I just went crazy when I went to see her, and that's what I wanna feel in a Gaga concert :vegas:

Healed My Heart
5 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

What about Enigma?

Maybe they could rename it.... Chronigma :glamourpuss:

I believe @PartySick coined it "Enigmatica" :ladyhaha:

She/her 💗💜💙

monstertoronto

Announcement was supposed to be today (that rumour post was from yesterday) and nothing has been announced yet. I don’t think it’s happening today at this point. Maybe because Katy just announced her date extensions? 

I wonder if she re-negotiated her contract to allow her to exclusively do jazz shows in Vegas and tour with a pop show.  That way the audiences would have little competition and she could get back on the road.

Bradley

She's campaigning for Love for Sale for the Grammys, it's wise.

Pretty sure the Chromatica Ball and Enigma would follow suit post-award season.

tylertremallose
On 1/27/2022 at 7:14 AM, dep18702 said:

On the actual tweet, people are asking about Enigma and some are saying it’s scrapped and she’s going to proceed with just the Jazz and Piano shows, which is an interesting thought. 

i was just recently in vegas for katy and the employee at the haus of gaga said she was told enigma is 99% not coming back, due to complaints and covid. She said a lot of people complained about the show story line and didnt like it. 

Cello

Ugh, I wish I had the money to fly out to Vegas and see Gaga :giveup: 

Enigma, Jazz, I'd take anything :giveup:

Please Gaga we need the Chromatica Ball Tour ASAP :pray:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived