💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A $2,500 Gaga vinyl?!? Excuse me!?

tylertremallose

Featured Posts

I wouldn’t support this, I can’t believe the artist has been allowed to just lazily crop one of her works already to use for the cover.  It’s just a cash grab.

tylertremallose
18 hours ago, Eriq said:

Nothing surprises me anymore. Interscope probably thought since NFT’s and jars of farts are selling for thousands of dollars, they can pull this off too. 

i thought it might have been like $100 or something high, but not $2500 high...like wow. 

22 hours ago, CooterFritter said:

I wouldn’t pay a dime for such a lazy cover. They did Lana and Gaga dirty lol.

LOL it's an artist interpretation. It's not lazy; just not your preferred style of art.

7 minutes ago, LG666 said:

LOL it's an artist interpretation. It's not lazy; just not your preferred style of art.

actually it is pretty lazy since they just pulled an old piece from the artist's archives :billie:

if the artwork were a new and original piece created solely for TFM then i'd agree with you but i just cannot ignore the fact that they recycled an unrelated piece :laughga:

mother, what must i do?

1 hour ago, LG666 said:

it's a artwork from 2017 by the artist named From the Beginning, and actually it's inspired by Georgia O’Keeffe's flower paintings so this has nothing to do w/ the fame monster and you called it as an *artist's interpretation* :laughga:

https://today.line.me/hk/v2/article/Reg30e

Amidana

Soooo… did anyone buy it? 

im so sad there will forever be a hole in my Gaga vinyl collection :( but Gaga most likely didn’t associate with it so I kinda don’t mind

4 hours ago, NATAH said:

actually it is pretty lazy since they just pulled an old piece from the artist's archives :billie:

if the artwork were a new and original piece created solely for TFM then i'd agree with you but i just cannot ignore the fact that they recycled an unrelated piece :laughga:

Well that's your opinion and I am not going to argue on that. You'd be surprised how much is "recycled" when it comes to visual art, including album covers, tour sets, etc etc... just saying.

2 hours ago, TAIPEI said:

it's a artwork from 2017 by the artist named From the Beginning, and actually it's inspired by Georgia O’Keeffe's flower paintings so this has nothing to do w/ the fame monster and you called it as an *artist's interpretation* :laughga:

https://today.line.me/hk/v2/article/Reg30e

It's just an alternative album cover, it's not that serious. :lmao:

3 hours ago, LG666 said:

Well that's your opinion and I am not going to argue on that. You'd be surprised how much is "recycled" when it comes to visual art, including album covers, tour sets, etc etc... just saying.

for $2,500 we deserve something original babe :partysick: please don't settle for less lol, there are talented artists waiting to be recognised who would love to put their all into a project like this... lets not excuse laziness and allow it to become normal

mother, what must i do?

warhol killer

I honestly don't get the image's connection to the album/music. How is it an alternative album cover? :oprah:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived