celeb

Gaga, the pubic want Telephone sequel w/ Beyonce

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

A very reliable source of mine told me Gaga and Beyoncé filled the sequel to Telephone and Gaga and her team have signed super secure legal documents stating video shall be released in 1/1/2099 to make sure none of us see it and to punish us gays for letting ARTPOP flop. Hoping by then there will be technology for us to come back as ghosts to watch the video and stream it. 

ElfieMartini
18 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I thought she said "once you kill a cow you gotta make spaghetti"

And feed it to Bradley Cooper

That's not what I said, I asked you not to be one

To be fair she wanted it for the ARTPOP era and her label didn’t make it happen so….

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

I think Aura was written to be the sequel, that didn't happen and so she gave up on the idea. She's not gonna keep on writing new songs with this promise in mind. Of course she could attach it to any song... but then, you may as well say it was John Wayne.

The end

BiblicalS3NSE

It should've been MANiCURE or DWUW (or both tbh, like a double track film). Come on guys, Aura is NOT a good track. 

Matt. 6:10

On 1/27/2022 at 9:23 PM, BiblicalS3NSE said:

It should've been MANiCURE or DWUW (or both tbh, like a double track film). Come on guys, Aura is NOT a good track. 

blasphemer

pussycat
On 1/28/2022 at 3:23 AM, BiblicalS3NSE said:

Aura was a good track but not the pop perfection we needed after paparazzi and telephone 

VasilisVas
On 1/27/2022 at 9:23 PM, BiblicalS3NSE said:

Neither is manicure or (I know I’ll get dragged for this) dwuw :ohwell:

BiblicalS3NSE
1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

Neither is manicure or (I know I’ll get dragged for this) dwuw :ohwell:

Y'all KNoW DWUW ft. Bey would've DESTROYED the charts unlike no others and wiped Miley, Lorde, Katy, and Swifter duster off the map! Madonna won't know what hit her! :music:

Matt. 6:10

Rahrahbitchson

Yeah i can confirm thats true my pubic just told me they want the sequel to drop

Pics-Art-01-30-12-18-37.jpg

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived