💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga, the pubic want Telephone sequel w/ Beyonce

dit

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

I’m wondering if Gaga would have received backlash if she released a music video for Aura since she “killed Beyoncé” in the song? Granted that video would haven been released before Beyoncé became “untouchable” AKA before she released her self titled album.  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thisboyisamonster

If they can pull off a sequel with the right amount of nostalgia, it's gonna be unstoppable. Nostalgia in huge the pop culture market now given the familiarity/comfort it brings in the broad uncertain pandemic landscape. This is why Taylor's re-recordings and the last Spidermam movie have both done so well in 2021.

3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

The triology of Joanne was the conclusion of the first trilogy. 

After they drive away into the desert in Telephone, Gaga is then seen still driving through the desert in Perfect Illusion.

It goes:

Paparazzi > Telephone > Perfect Illusion > Million Reasons > John Wayne

i love fanfictions

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Defmix100
3 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

“killed Beyoncé” in the song?

wasn't that only when some people thought she said "I killed my friend" rather than "I killed my former and"

DrKindnessKunt1999
10 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

wasn't that only when some people thought she said "I killed my friend" rather than "I killed my former and"

To be fair, it seemed like Beyoncé would have been killed off since she wasn’t featured in the song. 

8 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

The Telephone sequel was released on Tidal and unfortunately nobody saw it. :( 

plsssss :air:

Awakened M

This is why we proofread before submitting assignments.:billie:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

It's coming. It's called Love on the rocks. Sponsored by alcohol. Featuring Bradley Cooper, Jared Leto, Tony Bennett and Brinty.

Night Vision

I still have a fantasy of Gaga starring in a Tarantino movie ever since she used the *** Wagon :v:

It would be nice but honestly im fine with the not touching it. 12 years is kind of a long time to go back to something.

HorusRa2
15 hours ago, dit said:

They want it Gaga :cyanlights:

girl that's a gaga stan from wayyyyyy wayyyy wayyy back in the day. :rip:

RudraCNG

I think it wouldn't survive the expectations. I like to think John Wayne was some kind of pseudosequel of Telephone for the fans.

Archived