Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa: "I will always make POP music"

Dojo

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, No Way Home said:

LKMJBHJNLKM

It's country maybe to people who live somewhere where country music isn't a thing! To us down here in the south, it was her little country cosplay moment. 

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As excited as I am for the new era (and to see her next month!), I think it's going to be really hard to top the FN peak. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

As excited as I am for the new era (and to see her next month!), I think it's going to be really hard to top the FN peak. 

queen of pop hasn't peaked yet

she will do it and w ease 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952715be2118aed50a45

2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Joanne is NOT COUNTRY omg :bradley:

Y'all come live in the South and then have the nerve to call the immaculate pop masterpiece that is Joanne a "country album" :grr:

It definitely is more singer-songwriter, stripped-pop than it is country. I wish people would seek out real country talent though; far too much of the mainstream "country" world is in fact occupied by Hip Hop-lite music or straight up Adult Contemporary, and it doesn't do traditional country music any favors when projects like Joanne are lumped in. 

Listen to Carly Pearce, Hailey Whitters, Flatland Cavalry, Chris Stapleton if you're looking for some actual country music

Don't Call Me Gaga

PartySick
33 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

It definitely is more singer-songwriter, stripped-pop than it is country. I wish people would seek out real country talent though; far too much of the mainstream "country" world is in fact occupied by Hip Hop-lite music or straight up Adult Contemporary, and it doesn't do traditional country music any favors when projects like Joanne are lumped in. 

Listen to Carly Pearce, Hailey Whitters, Flatland Cavalry, Chris Stapleton if you're looking for some actual country music

I've always liked classic country :music: no one inparticular, just the genre as a whole.

Most mainstream country post-9/11 is a bit...much for me :bear:

🖤

I’m still amazed at how good the transformation from her first album to future nostalgia was. Really wasn’t expecting anything and just decided to listen to FN Bc I was bored when it came out. Was Completely blown away. 

KindnessPunk

When is her new album supposed to come? As someone who hasn’t kept up much, FN still feels fresh in my mind.

Patriziaa Reggiani

Well she doesn't seem to have the range to do anything other than pop, so good for her.

I will not watch House of Gucci

ELECTROHEART

Gaga could never :partysick:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

monketsharona

So so excited to hear what's next ! 

She's definitely the pop artist that hype me the most about music lately :firega:

A pop singer not being pretentious.

We love to see that :iamfair:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived