💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

TFM vinyl sleeve

INNA

Featured Posts

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this concept I created for a sleeve to house my TFM picture disc in place of the plastic sleeve it came in. 

I've always loved the David LaChappelle shoot that was featured in the super deluxe art book and thought that it would have made for an excellent album cover and booklet.

Spoiler

x6aticiontlvhd2zg.jpg?size_id=c

Although this project had a practical purpose for my vinyl, I still wanted to incorporate as many of the photos from the shoot as I could, which led me to create a newspaper clipping style tracklist collage, inspired by the photo I used on the back cover.

Spoiler

vredvgmkwgdljuczg.jpg?size_id=c

I spent a lot longer than I'd have liked to perfect it and make sure there was balance, especially with the amount of content happening on the back cover. However this is probably my favorite work that I've ever done and I wanted to share it with all you TFM stans out there.

Please let me know what you think or what you would have changed!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Flippy

I absolutely love this!!! :giveup:

The back photo is one of my favorites ever!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

3 hours ago, Flippy said:

I absolutely love this!!! :giveup:

The back photo is one of my favorites ever!

Thank you!

Agreed, I’m obsessed with the styling from this shoot. The sexy remix version cover should’ve been worldwide and used for the vinyl too :patrizia:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

MonsterofFame

Wow!! 

The first one would be a great alternate cover for the original Fame album.

I LOVE the whole newspaper aesthetic for TFM in the 2nd one. It would've worked so well if she used it during the era.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived