💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Simon Fuller Announces First Pop Group Formed On TikTok

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

TheFutureX-DennisLeupold-PR1.jpg?w=681&h

Pictured (from left): Luke Brown, Drew Venegas, Tray Taylor, Angie Green, Sasha Marie, Maci Wood, Jayna Hughes

“American Idol” creator Simon Fuller has unveiled “the first group ever to be born on TikTok.”

The Future X is made up of three singers and four dancers, each discovered on the social media platform. All seven members — Angie Green, Luke Brown, and Maci Wood plus dancers Jayna Hughes, Sasha Marie, Tray Taylor and Drew Venegas — auditioned last fall by posting a video of themselves on TikTok using the hashtag #NextInMusic. From the more than 300 million views generated from the hashtag, Fuller was able to cull an impressive shortlist from which the final seven group members were chosen. The entire process can be viewed online at the group’s hub on TikTok here and following @thefuturexofficial.

They are currently recording new music  ahead of the Future X’s first live performances, beginning in March 2022. The trek will include dates with the Fuller-managed act Now United, including shows in Brazil.

In addition, The Future X will team up with beauty company e.l.f. Cosmetics to find aspiring makeup artists who will work with the group. Via the #elfitup TikTok Hashtag Challenge, which run today (Jan. 26), through Tuesday, Feb. 1, at 11:59pm PST, TikTok artists can compete by “showing off their most awe-inspiring makeup looks.”

https://variety.com/2022/music/news/simon-fuller-tiktok-group-future-x-1235163715/

S Club 7 But for Gen-Z  :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

I am looking to see how the first single will be :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

danbekim

I mean... let's see how this goes!

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Robo Ga

I am actually really into the fact that it's a male + female group instead of going the boyband/girl group route which I totally expected. I'll be interested to see where this goes. 

🤖⚡️

have there been successful female + male and now non binary groups in the past? i feel like the secret to success is a proper boy, or girl band but maybe that's why they r called future X :sis: 

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I am looking to see how the first single will be :sis:

it will be a 1 min TikTok song :huntyga:

Andrea B
38 minutes ago, dojo said:

have there been successful female + male and now non binary groups in the past? i feel like the secret to success is a proper boy, or girl band but maybe that's why they r called future X :sis: 

Black eyed peas 

ShayCristoforo

This is more members than the Pussycat Dolls.
But as long as there's a Melody person who only does weird runs, I'm sold :party:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

9 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

Black eyed peas 

omg yes :giveup: but lets be honest it was pretty much Fergie and Will.i.am

Andrea B
2 hours ago, PutiKumi said:

TikTok? Oh ma'am, no thanks. Nothing good can come out of that app :ladyhaha:

What about Gaga’s tiktoks?:ally:

Archived