Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to play female lead in Joker sequel

Rebel

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as much as i loved Joker, i know the sequel will not be as good as the first one even if this is true

also, i want her in mcu, not in dc:patrizia:

Reality

I loved Joker and it would be insane if she was the female lead in the sequel, but I have a hard time believing this is true

🖤👹

Gagaplayer315

DC STAY AWAY FROM GAGA + HER FAMILY. YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO CAST HER IN YOUR SHITTY MOVIES. LEAVE HER ALONE!! :patrizia:

Levine

This is terrible on all fronts.

First of all: this sequel is going to flop.

Second of all: if it's true, it's already circulating in a bad way: "he wanted another partner".

So no, thank you.

thatfoxyfeeling

I find it weird Joaquin would want to do a sequel, he won an Oscar for his performance surely they’d want the first film’s legacy to continue on and become a cult classic. A sequel is just gonna tarnish the reputation of the first one unless it’s surprisingly good. 

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

This is terrible on all fronts.

First of all: this sequel is going to flop.

Second of all: if it's true, it's already circulating in a bad way: "he wanted another partner".

So no, thank you.

Lol it’s definitely not going to flop :poot: It’s an immediate success because of how popular the first one was. Also Bradley wanted Beyonce for the part of Ally in ASIB first and no one was dragging that story around. 

Archived