💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to play female lead in Joker sequel

Rebel

Featured Posts

Cello

I'm a DC fan and absolutely not a Marvel fan, so I'll take a DC role over a Marvel one any day :vegas:

Still not my first choice for a Gaga role though, unless Christopher Nolan was directing again like the Dark Knight trilogy, but that's so unlikely. 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope not. Gaga may star in CABARET directed by BRADLEY! Gaga may star in JOKER 2 produced by BRADLEY! đŸ€”

What next? Pygmalion? Svengali? 

Either way, I think Gaga's BORN to play a superhero or antihero. I prefer Marvel, but DC is ok, especially since Joaquin's Joker movie was a standalone character study, not connected to the DCEU. 

It's a billion-dollar hit. Nominated for 11 Oscars including Best Picture. Joaquin won Best Actor. The problem?? It's a dark psychological drama about Joker's descent into madness. 

I'd rather Gaga do something FUN first, like a ROM-COM. Bobby's right! 🙂

she/her/hers

Night Vision

I really want this to be true.

DC is way more Gaga's style than Marvel. It's dark and acclaimed and still huge at the box office. I can imagine her giving a really amazing and disturbing portrayal of Harley Quinn.

Here for it!

22 hours ago, high culture said:

I'm good on this 😑 we will see if Gaga can get me to go see a comic book movie tho

I really enjoyed the Joker, and usually I really comic book movies.
I tried to get into the Marvel movies, but it's probably just not my genre.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

• 4 months later...
Rebel

Hope all of y’all that lol-reacted and laughed at me feel bad now. Harley Gaga 2022 here we go. 

Wendy Williams Thread GIF

Archived