💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to play female lead in Joker sequel

Rebel

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I can't wait for the thread "Joker act II is coming REALLY soon" to be opened.:creepflop:

ringling bros circus GIF by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch

Some of you believe this things and then get mad at Gaga for "not having any new projects" :air:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Night Vision

I could see this, but I also don't really trust anything that Deuxmoi posts :laughga: They rarely have any actual tea

skaxboy

giphy.gif

I can see a her playing a toned down version of Dr. Harleen Quinzel. She would be a level headed psychologist on the surface but in reality is a lunatic. She becomes fascinated with the Joker and is assigned to him as a client. I’ve been watching a few documentaries about serial killers and so many are just everyday regular people in established professions. What made “Joker” so great was seeing his perspective of being, for lack of better word, “sane.”

Am I opposed to this idea?  No.  Can I think of a dozen other things I would cast her in first?  Absolutely.

3 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I want Ga to work with cult directors on artsy indies :bye:

I don’t think she will waste her box office appeal like that lmao 

15 minutes ago, Pandauralife said:

Honestly at this point what role ISN'T she "being considered" for?

She isn’t being considered for the Madonna biopic :poot:

thehanyo

I bet this is true for a few reasons:

1 - Gaga just said in that Variety interview today that she always wanted to play Mary Magdalene... well, guess who just played Mary Magdalene opposite Joaquin Phoenix's Jesus in a 2016 film? Rooney Mara.

2 - Joaquin Phoenix is on record saying he's open to a sequel or prequel to JOKER. And he is just as serious about art/acting as Gaga. He has been in very few critical failures. I don't think he'd do another one if it weren't a great script/director.

3 - The first Joker grossed over a billion dollars, anyone who says it will flop is delusional.

HausOfAntonio
20 minutes ago, Meat said:

I don’t think she will waste her box office appeal like that lmao 

Because she can’t bring the appeal to indie movies? 

PartySick
5 hours ago, adoga said:

as much as i loved Joker, i know the sequel will not be as good as the first one even if this is true

also, i want her in mcu, not in dc:patrizia:

5 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

DC STAY AWAY FROM GAGA + HER FAMILY. YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO CAST HER IN YOUR SHITTY MOVIES. LEAVE HER ALONE!! :patrizia:

What's wrong with DC? :bear:

Ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ga Batmaaan :bear:

🖤

Archived