💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

New 'I Don't Want Your Love" Snippet Leaked

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

'I Don't Want Your Love' is believed to be a demo from 2011-2012.

This user said he knows people who worked with Gaga during The Fame and Chromatica and has access to a bunch of demos and unreleased songs. I don't know if it's true or not but what I'm sure is that I've never heard this snippet before and I think we can trust him at least for this song.

He said he's going to leak 'Enigma (Demo Version)' tonight so stay tuned ! And he's also buying 'Babylon (Early Version)'. Are we going to win this time ?

Let's wait and see where it goes...

Sounds like the first “leak” but with some loud BTW style synths thrown over it.

I’m not convinced this is real yet.  We need something meatier to decide.

MANiCURE 6
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Sounds like the first “leak” but with some loud BTW style synths thrown over it.

Yeah I don't know yet what to think about this. His "Enigma" demo snippets sounds like the regular version but remixed. So yeah... Don't put too much hope on this one.

leedeegaga

Don’t get your hopes up, the person that actually has the two songs has said this Twitter account has nothing.

He’s not an insider. The snippets were scammed, quality lowered, tags removed and replaced. He has no money, so hasn’t bought anything… just conned 2 snippets.

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

NFRatwell

yeah I saw their Twitter and I don’t really believe it. They bought an enigma demo which was super expensive instead of like… a new song? :bear:

22 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Yeah I don't know yet what to think about this. His "Enigma" demo snippets sounds like the regular version but remixed. So yeah... Don't put too much hope on this one.

Yeah, I heard those enigma snippets too.  They sound funky but sounds like the acapella with a fanmade instrumental.

Defmix100
40 minutes ago, Benji said:

but isn't the first leak the one with the people whispering over it and it's so muffled half the fans couldn't even decide if she was saying "I don't want your love", this is super clear I don't think it could be pulled from that first leak

Ma ma ma ma2007

leak this song, how long can you wait, our fandom only gets 2 songs per year so in my opinion we deserve more leaks than lana:messga:

nightadieu

The twitter user is not legit, they scammed the two snippets from the actual owner so don’t get your hopes up high about other potential leaks

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, leedeegaga said:

Don’t get your hopes up, the person that actually has the two songs has said this Twitter account has nothing.

He’s not an insider. The snippets were scammed, quality lowered, tags removed and replaced. He has no money, so hasn’t bought anything… just conned 2 snippets.

This, it's just some 17 year old who scammed his way into two snippets. He has nothing more this and the Hallelujah snippet without the double tag.

Both are real and from 2012

Archived