monstertoronto

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

In my ghey dreams :bradley:

Yeah this is never going to actually happen. But can you imagine the two of them opening with Me against the Music. 

monstertoronto
Just now, Frank Potion said:

The It’s Britney Bitch I’m Madonna World Tour :ally:

Amazing. That is literally the only possible name for this tour. 

RAMROD

I doubt the intention was 100% genuine. Madge probably wanna use that Free Britney momentum for her own benefit.

This is a person who shamelessly using BTW to drag Gaga on her tour. And Madonna is a smart business woman on top of that. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I doubt the intention was 100% genuine. Madge probably wanna use that Free Britney momentum for her own benefit.

This is a person who shamelessly using BTW to drag Gaga on her tour. And Madonna is a smart business woman on top of that. 

I don’t think it’s actually going to happen either but I bet Madonna is serious about it. Like she muses about it like wouldn’t it be cool, puts it out there, and if Britney somehow decided she actually wanted to do this I’m sure Madonna would jump on it. It would be a smart business decision too. 

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is no different from when she collaborated with Britney in the 00s and shared the infamous kiss. Madonna was also wearing tops with Britney and Kylie written on them. It’s also no different from what most young pop singers and rappers do now. Madonna needs to have some young listeners because of how fd up the Billboard system is and how it leans more towards streaming/radio/social media numbers. She is in her mid 60s and still wants to keep going for gold which is admirable even if I often find myself with a face palm. Let her try, what’s the harm I say. She earned her spot 

Helxig

A world tour so soon would be way too much for Britney. But I think a collab on some songs with some really strong, supportive, female artists would really help heal Britney's soul. She needs to get in the studio with people like Madonna and Gaga who have Britney's best interests at heart (and noone who would want to use her for her name)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

monstertoronto
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

A world tour so soon would be way too much for Britney. But I think a collab on some songs with some really strong, supportive, female artists would really help heal Britney's soul. She needs to get in the studio with people like Madonna and Gaga who have Britney's best interests at heart (and noone who would want to use her for her name)

I do think Britney’s not emotionally ready to handle a world tour yet. But also, legally, her business affairs are all a mess right now, so she def wouldn’t do a tour until she knew the evil people around her, her old management etc, would not profit from it at all. She needs to totally rebuild a new team she can trust. 

Chesescake

Adding Gaga, lets have an three era's highest pop dominatrix's epic pop galaxy Chromatica Madame X adventure.

Archived