• Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto
1 hour ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

That would be a dream. Btw, very nice from Madonna :heart:

It would be amazing. 

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Chesescake said:

Adding Gaga, lets have an three era's highest pop dominatrix's epic pop galaxy Chromatica Madame X adventure.

That would be earthshattering and will def never happen lol. Can you even imagine the crowd for a Madonna/Gaga/Britney show. 

Cello
1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

Just noticed that my “reputation” score has finally gone up to 1000! Thanks @BabylonChristmasand @Cellofor happening to be the ones to push me up to that milestone! 

Congrats on your 1k!!

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

BabylonChristmas
24 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Just noticed that my “reputation” score has finally gone up to 1000! Thanks @BabylonChristmasand @Cellofor happening to be the ones to push me up to that milestone! 

You're very welcome! :ally:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Let's hope this comes to fruition when/if Britney wants it and feels ready to do it.

May the universe bless Britney and Madonna and all of GGD members. 

May the universe bless everyone who is going through a rough patch. 

Kim Petrus

It would be a great comeback for Britney and help Madge finding back the new generation of gay fans she failed to reach with Madame X :oops:

Omg having some images in mind, it would be so great 

Sneaky Oliver
17 minutes ago, Kim Petass said:

It would be a great comeback for Britney and help Madge finding back the new generation of gay fans she failed to reach with Madame X :oops:

I don’t think Britney has a new generation of fans tbh If she does a new world tour, she will mostly rely on her hardcore fanbase 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HuffsAhoy

Honestly, this sounds like a complete snoozefest. Madonna would perform circles around Britney :coffee: I hope this stays a pipe dream. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

3 hours ago, Kim Petass said:

i feel like Madonna, Britney and Gaga share the same fans :cyanlights: if you think about it, a lot users here stan them both.

So we can expect stadium tour from her. I think she just mention Britney lika cool idea, but her answer is about her world tour. And she also said that she is working on new music...so finaly some good news.

Archived