3 minutes ago, Esteban Reyes Infante said:

Robin Arzon A Bop GIF by Peloton

It says not available for me :bradley:

Sad Ice Cream GIF

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GunninMan

Ummmmm… why she have to EAT like this? One of the best songs she’s ever released. I’m really excited to see how it’s used in this week’s episode of Euphoria. Better not be a credits song like Watercolor Eyes…

Really hoping this is a prelude to what to expect sonically for new music from her.

5 minutes ago, GunninMan said:Really hoping this is a prelude to what to expect sonically for new music from her.

This!

VasilisVas

It’s a bop! I wish Tove would have more success in the US. She literally disappeared after Talking Body. Sweet talk my heart could’ve been a hit in the US. Hopefully this song will be promoted. I’d love for it to hit US radios! 

ItWasntLaauv

She’s no joke one of my all time favorite artists. The song is amazing and I can’t wait to see what else she has in store for us this year! :heart::legend::giveup:

ItWasntLaauv
1 hour ago, Patrickern777 said:

One of my favorite artist since 2014 😍😍

flashing tove lo GIF

Her flashing her boobs bring me comfort. :nooo:

destructivelove

It is so ****ing good. It reminds me so much of Douglas Holmquist’s style of work (for anyone who likes this kind of music check out “Something Beneath”).  I would SO be here for her to have a ***** era with this type of late night neon-downtown synth wave sound.  Something similar to the Drive soundtrack and style. 

Archived