music news

Billie Eilish reschedules show due to the new date for the Grammys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11

well, well, what do we have here? :ladyhaha: re-scheduling an already arranged show for the grammys?? :green:.... isn't she this girl who is annoyed of winning grammys and always says she don't deserve them but other people? ... i guess we know now how her priorities have always worked...

Mad Architect of Light

Anderson123

I really want her to win something because both the song and album deserve it so much but I think the Grammy votes are gonna favor Olivia and Silk Sonic.

28 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

well, well, what do we have here? :ladyhaha: re-scheduling an already arranged show for the grammys?? :green:.... isn't she this girl who is annoyed of winning grammys and always says she don't deserve them but other people? ... i guess we know now how her priorities have always worked...

Not surprised by her choice, I think she’s pretty hypocrite

alsemanche

I mean obviously she's gonna attend the Grammys when she's nominated and invited and maybe performing (maybe, idk who's actually performing). Regardless of how anyone feels about the awards, they're still a huge event in the music industry.  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

53 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I mean obviously she's gonna attend the Grammys when she's nominated and invited and maybe performing (maybe, idk who's actually performing). Regardless of how anyone feels about the awards, they're still a huge event in the music industry.  

Mte.  She's nominated for several, so of course she's going to attend.  And I would be surprised if she isn't performing.   I'm rooting for her to win at least one this year.

I live outside the space time continuum.

StarstruckIllusion

First Dua’s show, now Billie’s… Canadian fans LOST

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

First Dua’s show, now Billie’s… Canadian fans LOST

Canadian fans say they won because now they have Dua concert in the summer.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

BillieGOAT
2 hours ago, enissa11 said:

….. :rip:

She wasn’t “annoyed” that she won all those Grammys.. she was insecure about it because she loved the other artists nominated and she had complicated feelings about sweeping???

How about YOU get the opportunity to possibly win a Grammy and we’ll see if you move ONE event to ONE day later to attend..

enissa11
22 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

She wasn’t “annoyed” that she won all those Grammys..

last year she was visibly "annoyed" you could see it in her face, when she won she even kinda rolled her eyes and was like "oh really? again?? i guesss" and then yet again the speech of someone else deserving it.

22 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

How about YOU get the opportunity to possibly win a Grammy and we’ll see if you move ONE event to ONE day later to attend..

to be honest if i have a concert already schedule i wouldn't  move it to assist to a new date for award event, let alone if i already won before, if they're gonna award me assisting shouldn't be a factor, not interested in winning an award just because i assisted to the event lol. and that's just how i live my life, i don't move things over that i have already a responsability to assist to something that benefits me personally, it's my ethic.

Mad Architect of Light

Ya'll 90% of the time these decisions are not made by an individual artist, they're made by management personnel, whom artists are contractually obligated to listen to.

She's Billie Eilish. She's a massive name in the landscape of popular music. Of course her management wants her at the Grammy's.

ugh

ProdigyARTPOP
8 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

last year she was visibly "annoyed" you could see it in her face, when she won she even kinda rolled her eyes and was like "oh really? again?? i guesss" and then yet again the speech of someone else deserving it.

to be honest if i have a concert already schedule i wouldn't  move it to assist to a new date for award event, let alone if i already won before, if they're gonna award me assisting shouldn't be a factor, not interested in winning an award just because i assisted to the event lol. and that's just how i live my life, i don't move things over that i have already a responsability to assist to something that benefits me personally, it's my ethic.

well thank God you’re not in the entertainment sector because you don’t get the full say in how these things play out and odds are you’d HAVE to go, and where she’s at right now career wise, SHE has to be there. It’s about the goodwill it does to her career and it’s current trajectory. Beyond that, there are people counting/depending on her.

Archived