Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish reschedules show due to the new date for the Grammys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett will be Sweeping anyways, I'm rooting for Billie to win as Her album was flawless. Loved each and every song except lost cause.

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
11 hours ago, enissa11 said:

well, well, what do we have here? :ladyhaha: re-scheduling an already arranged show for the grammys?? :green:.... isn't she this girl who is annoyed of winning grammys and always says she don't deserve them but other people? ... i guess we know now how her priorities have always worked...

She's nominated in all major categories and she's also probably performing there. Also, the Grammys were supposed to be held in late January (literally this coming weekend), so she probably accepted the invitation months ago and the show already planned her in.

I still don't get the Billie hate over here :patrizia:. When y'all gonna hate on her, please make valid points and not just blatantly hate her for the sake of hating her :iamfair: .

Ew, David!

Patriziaa Reggiani
9 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

She's nominated in all major categories and she's also probably performing there. Also, the Grammys were supposed to be held in late January (literally this coming weekend), so she probably accepted the invitation months ago and the show already planned her in.

I still don't get the Billie hate over here :patrizia:. When y'all gonna hate on her, please make valid points and not just blatantly hate her for the sake of hating her :iamfair: .

I think because she and her brother kind of shaded Gaga in the past and even though gaga have openly supported her by sending flowers and love to her, there has been nothing 💀 from her side. Billie only mentioned her when she said yikes to her meat dress and grammy vessel and in her video said lots of people have shown support to her, katy gave her no. etc. And only took Gaga's name, I think if Billie has been supportive of Gaga and her clear influence over her art and music videos, LMs would not be this hateful.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Archived