💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Grimes - Shinigami Eyes (Official Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Just now, gagaohlala said:

Like damn yesss it’s exactly that ! A masterpiece of a pop song for me

Yay another person understands me 😍

plus! The last chorus instrumental slays, it has complicated backing vocals and harmonies and sounds that explode in your ears. AND notice that. Her last word is a ****ing scream, kind of a growl. You can hear it only with headphones one.

she kind of artistically/ personally killing Elon in her expressions, whether musicals or visually.

🤭

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
4 minutes ago, ORLA said:

she kind of artistically/ personally killing Elon in her expressions, whether musicals or visually.

she was still with Elon when she recorded this music video and song so it is not about killing him in any way :ohwell:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Sneaky Oliver

Okay this has grown on me so much I'm addicted :saira: I'm back on the hype train for Book 1

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I'm back on the hype train for Book 1

Shinigami Eyes will be on EP that she will release before Book 1. Grimes said this song is label executive decision song and that she wrote her whole space opera and "this was the only song that wasn’t this big narrative plot".

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Shinigami Eyes will be on EP that she will release before Book 1. Grimes said this song is label executive decision song and that she wrote her whole space opera and "this was the only song that wasn’t this big narrative plot".

Not me thinking Book 1 was literally the first part of the whole space opera she was talking about :selena: i need to catch up the Grimes news

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Not me thinking Book 1 was literally the first part of the whole space opera she was talking about :selena: i need to catch up the Grimes news

EP was announced yesterday by Pitchfork↓
In an interview with Zane Lowe Grimes said that  Book 1 has expanded into a double album. She recorded a new music video on iPhone.
She also said she wants to leave her label and will never sign to a label again.

13 hours ago, Teletubby said:

she was still with Elon when she recorded this music video and song so it is not about killing him in any way :ohwell:

Actually I’m not sure about that, cause she did say that they split long before the announcement, but still lived together…

anyways it was just a funny interpretation ✌️

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, ORLA said:

Actually I’m not sure about that, cause she did say that they split long before the announcement, but still lived together…

they traveled to Italy together after this video was recorded.

hieronymus

Just because I hate the seemingly current neurological/existential dire straights of things, I'm going to choose to believe this is Grimes telegraphing simulation/multiverse theory at use that she learned from Elon.

Archived