Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Grimes - Shinigami Eyes (Official Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

I loved Player of Games but this one did nothing to me :( I hope it'll eventually grow on me.

The video was good tho

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenMortuana

I'm not really feeling it. It's quite catchy but repetitive and the transitions are just weird around 1:36. It just feels off for me.

And the video has great visuals but it's so damn choppy and sound effects distract from the song. 

ProfessionalClown
3 hours ago, tomsches said:

I like the song except for the „everything is fine with my shinigamieyes“ part. That part just feels very anticlimactic. 

That’s my fave part :messga:

The video is a serve, the song is a serve, everything is a serve. I am OBSESSED and I am LIVING for everything Grimes is serving us this season! I can't wait to see what she's bringing next!

Also, orange haired daddy is giving me everything I need rn.

StressedOut

Loved that Jennie was in the MV, edited really cool. Song is a slight bop, mostly what I expected based on snippet though. Wish she played with that weird distorted warble sound at the beginning more

Teletubby

video reached 2M views

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TimisaMonster

The video was visually appealing but also very messy if that makes sense...it was hard to follow the "story" they were trying to tell...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
19 hours ago, QueenMortuana said:

I'm not really feeling it. It's quite catchy but repetitive and the transitions are just weird around 1:36. It just feels off for me.

And the video has great visuals but it's so damn choppy and sound effects distract from the song. 

Reminds me of Aura lyrics video...all that clutter noise layered on top of the track 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Teletubby

song has been updated on AppleMusic and Youtube and now it's shorter. it was 2:39 and now it is 2:28.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

papergangster

Idk how I feel about it still. I love Grimes, but her new music hasn’t been sitting well with me. Maybe I need to give it a few more listens. 

This is amazing. Come on guys, the are specific artistic and musicality features plus cultural and personal hints that grimes represent here. The aesthetics, visual structure, The sequel of POG’s story line, the video editing- SCREAMS anime. Plus the lyrics- she has Elon’s secrets. She has the world in her hand.

about the repetitive thing- the evolvement of the song is mostly in the production and sound effects and mixing. Listen with headphones!

plus the octave upped last chorus with the instrumental….

gagaohlala
4 minutes ago, ORLA said:

about the repetitive thing- the evolvement of the song is mostly in the production and sound effects and mixing. Listen with headphones!

plus the octave upped last chorus with the instrumental….

Like damn yesss it’s exactly that ! A masterpiece of a pop song for me

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Archived