Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Exclusive pic of gaga in Nice (France) with the princess of Monaco

Joachim1814

Featured Posts

marrytheknight2012

They don't make royals like they used to...if I didn't know her I wouldn't realize who is the princess in that room.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarkoLilMonster

I don't think this is backstage. Gaga looks as if she was shopping (bag in her hand) and like she stumbled across them lol. We all know she wouldnt have worn this if she had known she would be meeting with royalty - not like they look as if they even cared

:tea: :clap: Finally someone :nacho:

Try and focus on YOURSELF instead of making such a stupid comment about someone else's body...

People who make comments like this, especially Gaga fans, need to step back and evaluate their life

stfu retard.

This is MY opinion on how i prefer to see gaga, i didn't offend her or anyone else. It was a decent comment.

Go back to your cage now :fthis:

Queen Gloria

I love how natural she looks, I am here for this look for ARTPOP! :legend:

dynamite

stfu retard.

This is MY opinion on how i prefer to see gaga, i didn't offend her or anyone else. It was a decent comment.

Just leave the forum

MarryTheSequins

stfu retard.

That was ridiculously out of order.

stfu retard.

You may not have been really offensive when saying you missed slim Gaga, but you're certainly being offensive now. Totally uncalled for.

Anyone notice that female's big ass, bright neon earrings in the last photo? :toofunny:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

You may not have been really offensive when saying you missed slim Gaga, but you're certainly being offensive now. Totally uncalled for.

I may not have been???

omg, i prefer slim to fat just like i prefer blondes to brunettes red to blue and bacon to ham. It's about personal taste dear. Wasn't my intention to hurt sensitive souls :bird:

Just leave the forum

i 'll come back just for you honey :pawsup:

MarryTheSequins

he said my comment is stupid, i said he is stupid. Fair enough :nacho:

You called him retarded. That is not 'fair'.

Archived