Featured Posts

MetalHausOfJosh

The queen of pop blessed their souls with her holy presence

I'm sure they didn't mind what she was wearing

:clap: :tea:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt they're offended, they know they're meeting GAGA unexpectedly, what do they expect :toofunny:

Gagaloo911

The queen of pop blessed their souls with her holy presence

I'm sure they didn't mind what she was wearing

I don't think this is backstage. Gaga looks as if she was shopping (bag in her hand) and like she stumbled across them lol. We all know she wouldnt have worn this if she had known she would be meeting with royalty - not like they look as if they even cared

dynamite

i miss the slim gaga so much

Try and focus on YOURSELF instead of making such a stupid comment about someone else's body...

People who make comments like this, especially Gaga fans, need to step back and evaluate their life

CANNOGABANG

Oh sure. When Justin Bieber under-dressed to meet the PM, he's a stupid self-centered douche :roll:. I'm aware that this is of a different occasion, but it's still of the same thing.

I'm fine with her being under-dressed if the Royals meet her at the backstage :crossed:

Lyzz the Monster

I don't think the meeting was expected LMAO. She looked flawless in that outfit but it makes Justin Bieber's overalls (that he wore to meet the Canadian prime minister) look like tuxedo

Archived