💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Scrapped Taylor Swift Album

huttont

Featured Posts

huttont

So my wife is a die hard Swiftie and follows a lot of TS Reddit and fan forums. She showed me this theory yesterday, and I wanted to see what y’all thought. A tiktoker has theorized that Taylor has a scrapped album between 1989 and reputation called Karma. They claim she was gearing up for the album but had to set it aside when dealing with the Kanye/Kim fiasco. There is some loose “evidence” in the link below, but honestly, it wouldn’t be the first time Swifties were right about her cryptic clues.  I know other delulus like myself would find this fun or interesting. Thots?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stephaniesoteriou/taylor-swift-release-secret-album-fan-theory?d_id=3086002&ref=bffbbuzzfeed&utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeed&fbclid=IwAR05-ohlZMSPvZi4qAiFy6xXASq_SQH1FRX19A6MujVBhrCSHOU0N2jmcL4

7 minutes ago, huttont said:

So my wife is a die

i thought this said your wife DIED :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

Sneaky Oliver

Maybe that was just a very early stage of Reputation, the Karma concept is there

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Anderson123

Damn that was a long read but interesting, except for the end with the = sign trying to make it about a double album lol that's probably just a hint to the Ed Sheeran collab. Swifties are usually right about most of these things because Taylor does it on purpose. I wouldn't be surprised if the Karma album does get released with probably Reputation, it'd make sense if those were early sessions from that album. Isn't that going to be the last re-record though?

Illuminati

I have doubts, she was way too overexposed in 2016 to be releasing an album and she knew that too which is why her collaboration with Calvin Harris went to Rihanna. She also has said at least once that the bleach hair was just a spontaneous thing for Coachella that she looks back at and cringes because it didn't suit her. I feel like she was anticipating to have a lot of down time back then and was just experimenting with looks while she could.

Assuming she can only re-record the scrapped songs/potential album after reputation becomes eligible we won't be hearing about it at least until late 2023

previously

I don't really listen to Taylor but her easter eggs are so great. Karma spray painted in between 1989 and Reputation has sold me

huttont
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

i thought this said your wife DIED :bradley:

Imagine just casually dropping that info on GGD and then immediately talking about TS :air:

huttont
1 hour ago, Brolysskins said:

Good, she's too grown to be making albums about this old drama. We need a Disco album .t

To be fair, I think she had this supposed album done or almost done but scrapped it BECAUSE of the Kimye drama. So I don’t think the content would have been about them. But I would also be here for Disco Swift 

huttont
58 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

saw a tiktok about this !!!! a whole vault album would be SICKKKK

I think people would go crazy if she pulled out an entire vault album and I am those people 

huttont
46 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Damn that was a long read but interesting, except for the end with the = sign trying to make it about a double album lol that's probably just a hint to the Ed Sheeran collab. Swifties are usually right about most of these things because Taylor does it on purpose. I wouldn't be surprised if the Karma album does get released with probably Reputation, it'd make sense if those were early sessions from that album. Isn't that going to be the last re-record though?

It could be, depending on how she decides to release her remaining Taylor’s Version albums. I could see her releasing Karma with 1989 or reputation…or not at all bc it doesn’t exist :toofunny:

Archived