Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa says DL3 is still in baby form

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Seems like the perfect thing to say before she embarks on her tour and starts her newsletter! She’s been keeping us fed!

Sounds good, I think it's nice that she's taking all the time she needs for it. 
I'm also happy to hear that it will be somehow different compared to FN.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

11 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Dua has been serving us one of the most flawlessly executed pop eras in a very long time. Take all the time you need mother :worship2:

It was so reminiscent of the late 00’s early 10’s where pop artists would do these epic eras… she’s a queen for that, it was great to follow.

12 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Dua has been serving us one of the most flawlessly executed pop eras in a very long time. Take all the time you need mother :worship2:

To think that her tour still has to start and will slay left to right, she is THE moment 

Dr Fudge

I don’t follow her much outside of her music so maybe that’s an old image, but that look is such a serve. :heat:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Gagaplayer315

Hope it's more like If It Ain't me and less like Good in Bed and Not my problem :nails:

Night Vision

I kinda expect her to follow the same release pattern as Future Nostalgia.

Three year gap from previous album, lead single in late 2022, album in spring 2023. I'm excited to hear what she does next as Future Nostalgia was one of the best pop albums of the last few years

34 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I don’t follow her much outside of her music so maybe that’s an old image, but that look is such a serve. :heat:

It’s from her newest magazine shoot, hot off the press!

Regina George

FN era was truly something great and I’m so happy I was there from the beginning. Music, visuals, performances, interviews.. Everything was flawlessly executed. Waiting for the tour and waiting for the new release from my queen! 

I am so beyond excited for her next album. Probably my most anticipated album actually. She really gave us a full FANTASY with the Future Nostalgia era. So many performances, so many music videos, so many beautiful looks etc...

I just hope that now that she has established herself as a pop force that she can take more riskier decisions. Her first two albums were solid but they were clearly made with the intention of cementing her in the pop world. Now I hope she feels more confident to try more riskier themes and sounds! She can totally nail it. She has the IT factor. 

1 hour ago, Chesescake said:

90s' pop nostalgic next.

Dua would serve early 2000s late 90s whatever that was honestly 

specially when it comes to lewks and fashun wich imo is more important than the actual music lols oops

btw i'm sure she is saying in baby stage because she wants to milk FN for at least another 2 full years till covid is really over

Archived