💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best songs from your childhood

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I was born in 96. I am so happy of my memories, especially when come to the music. I am kinda sad when I see what music is today, to not speak about the lyrics. :saladga:
Anyway, what are your favorite songs from your childhood?

This are some of my favorite:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

La Bouche and the whole 90s eurodance music yes! :excited: Especially Rhythm Is A Dancer and Rhythm of the Night by our Miss Corona :stalkga:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Also this gem right here, that seems to be pretty popular again.
I remember that my best friend back then was obsessed with it, and that his mum wasn't that happy about it, because they were the "russian lesbians" :ladyhaha:

And this one too, as I was obsessed with Charmed as a kid, because I used to watch it with my mum.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

My childhood music: Kpop, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry,etc. I'm forever be a 2NE1 stan.

These are my two most fav bops ever.

Chesescake

Hatsune Miku, Meme, and some Taiwanese pop diva smash hit.

I don't listen to music that much in my childhood.

I listened to a pretty wide range of music growing up; my parents loved music and had a lot of CDs and vinyl to listen to!

This takes me back to the summer of 1805 AD. I was 8 years old and  Can't believe it's been more than 200 years ago. Time sure flies fast:giveup:

Poltergeist

I remember dancing to this being like 3 or 4, I consider this the main song of my early childhood, I used to call it 'Doowabdaya' :fan:

And this is my first song I was obsessed with EVER, I've had it on my ringtone, I've set it as my morning alarm, and I've listened to it all days long

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Archived