šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best songs from your childhood

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I was born in 96. I am so happy of my memories, especially when come to the music. I am kindaĀ sad when I see what music is today, to not speak about the lyrics.Ā :saladga:
Anyway, what are your favorite songs from your childhood?

This areĀ someĀ of my favorite:
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

La Bouche and the whole 90s eurodance music yes!Ā :excited:Ā Especially Rhythm Is A Dancer and Rhythm of the Night by our Miss CoronaĀ :stalkga:

Ā 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Also this gem right here, that seems to be pretty popular again.
I remember that my best friend back then was obsessed with it, and that his mum wasn't that happy about it, because they were the "russian lesbians"Ā :ladyhaha:

AndĀ this one too, as I was obsessed with Charmed as a kid, because I used to watch it with my mum.

Ā 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

My childhood music: Kpop, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry,etc. I'm forever be a 2NE1 stan.

These are my two most fav bops ever.

Ā 

Chesescake

Hatsune Miku, Meme, and some Taiwanese pop diva smash hit.

I don't listen to music that much in my childhood.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I listened to a pretty wide range of music growing up; my parents loved music and had a lot of CDs and vinyl to listen to!

Ā 

Ā 

This takes me back to the summer of 1805Ā AD. I was 8 years old andĀ  Can't believe it's been more thanĀ 200Ā years ago. Time sure flies fast:giveup:

Ā 

Poltergeist

I remember dancing to this being like 3 or 4, I consider this the main song of my early childhood, I used to call it 'Doowabdaya'Ā :fan:

And this is my first song I was obsessed with EVER, I've had it on my ringtone, I've set it as my morning alarm, and I've listened to it all days long

Ā 

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Archived