Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's personality switch

Waad

Featured Posts

Hey, Ive been seeing people say under her recent Jimmy Kimmel interview that it’s ‘odd’ the way she puts on a fake image in recent interviews but after watching a few of the past interviews Gaga has done for this HOG era i think that coming out of her 2017-2019 depression is the difference we’re seeing in her interviews. I love seeing her playful, relaxed and happy the way we’re used to seeing her early in her career and she said herself that she was severely depressed/suicidal around ASIB era. Do yous agree that this is her actual personality and not weird or very different from what we know her to be. She’s very witty & goofy when she wants to be and obviously she plays off of the energy of the interviewer aswell, if it’s a serious interview (eg.Dealing with S.A/depression/politics) she knows when she has to be serious and when she can entertain and be herself. As fans I’m sure we are all ecstatic when she is doing well mentally and pray for her joy & mental ease ❤️

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BBhomemaker
1 minute ago, warholastar said:

Misleading title: I thought there was a game on Switch in the making, called Gaga’s personality 

No but we do have a sims video :ladyhaha:

A woman who had sung along with Bradley and brought home an Oscar. But also this woman who showed off her pus*y in front of thousand fans. She is always like that. That's her personality.

Just now, Der Meister said:

She's selling Hollywood skinny blonde bitch, be thankful she's having fun doing that!

Exactly 

littlepotter
11 minutes ago, Dennis said:

look at the tag

Don't make fun of new members for choosing a wrong tag.

chaeri pls

Let's not forget that Gaga is going through some obvious personality changes due to her growing up (what she said or thought at 25 is necessarily different from what she may think at 32).

I also think that this period has changed a lot of people's perspectives on life, it has happened to all of us or almost all of us, obviously it happens to celebrities too.

In any case it's true that I see her more relaxed, more confident. Obviously the amount of praise she has received in recent times must have made her enormously pleased. :)

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Pussy Like Pepsi

She isn't 'switching personalities' or whatever, she's just acting like she usually does. People just like to overanalyze everything. Obviously people act differently in different contexts and obviously sometimes people are in a bad mood, or in a good mood, or in a serious mood or in a goofy mood etc so people behave differently at different times. There's nothing new or unusual about her behaviour in recent interviews... 

35 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

No but we do have a sims video :ladyhaha:

The way this could have been the plot for 911 MV

COME ON GAYS!!

NewUsername
5 minutes ago, *** Like Pepsi said:

She isn't 'switching personalities' or whatever, she's just acting like she usually does. People just like to overanalyze everything. Obviously people act differently in different contexts and obviously sometimes people are in a bad mood, or in a good mood, or in a serious mood or in a goofy mood etc so people behave differently at different times. There's nothing new or unusual about her behaviour in recent interviews... 

plus... people have multifaceted personalities.

• PartySick changed the title to Gaga's personality switch

Archived