Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Finneas recalls his embarrassing moment with Taylor Swift

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Finneas, who is Billie Eilish’s brother, recently recalled a cringe-filled moment as he revealed an embarrassing encounter with Taylor Swift.

In a casual Q&A Story on his Instagram on Saturday, Finneas shared that he was invited to Taylor Swift’s birthday party last month.

However, the excitement to attend 11-time Grammy winner’s party soon busted when he fumbled over his words in front of Swift.

He said, “I said ‘thanks for coming' to Taylor Swift at her own birthday party. Meant to say ‘thanks for inviting me' or whatever obviously."

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

littlepotter

He Said Thanks For Coming At My Own Birthday Party (10 Minute Version) (From the Vault) is coming to destroy charts :giveup:

chaeri pls

DelusionalGaga

Poor Taylor can't catch a break, even on her birthday, again :messga: It's supposed to be fun - turning 2̶̶1̶ 32.

Off topic but Taylor and Finneas would make such a cute couple. They’re both kinda dorky and insanely talented.

Anderson123

That's me on my birthday when I run into people and they're like "Happy birthday!" and I'm like "Thanks, you too!"

CyanDante
2 hours ago, Meat said:

Off topic but Taylor and Finneas would make such a cute couple. They’re both kinda dorky and insanely talented.

:ally::zilla:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Yeah that’s how I feel when the employees at my gym say “Have a good workout!” and I say “You too!” The clownery is ever-present 🤡 

Archived