Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian denies ex Ye's claim about unreleased Ray J sex tape

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

kr.jpg
Ye says he returned unreleased Ray J sex tape to Kim Kardashian

During an interview with Hollywood Unlocked, Ye revealed that he secured an alleged unreleased sex tape featuring his estranged wife and her then-boyfriend Ray J.
Ye said: “I went and got the laptop from Ray J myself that night and then got on a red eye. I met this man at the airport and got on a red eye, came back, delivered it to her at 8 a.m. in the morning.”

Back in September, Ray J’s former manager Wack 100 claimed he was in possession of a second Kim Kardashian and Ray J sex tape, which was longer and “more graphic and better than the first one,” and didn’t plan to release it to anyone but Kim's estranged husband, Kanye West because it would be "disrespectful" to make the footage public.
Speaking on Bootleg Kev's podcast, Wack 100 said: “All I know is Kanye, holla at me, bro. We got part two on the laptop. Ain’t never been seen. We’d love for you to have it. It’d be a great personal, private NFT...
“I would never give it to anybody but Kanye ’cause it’s the mother of his children. Because it’s Kanye, I probably would give it to Kanye. That’s for him. We can’t put that out there in the world like that. It’d be disrespectful.” 
Kim Kardashian denied claims of new tape. source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

So misogynistic and tasteless. Obviously Kim should be the only one getting the footage of HERSELF. These men are so toxic.

Would love for Kim to really study well and then use her knowledge in law to burn their a**es.

It's what they deserve kim kardashian GIF

littlepotter

Oh I remember this disgusting mess. Well I guess kanye didn't do anything wrong. 

chaeri pls

Chlorine Sevigny
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

During an interview with Hollywood Unlocked, Ye revealed that he secured an alleged unreleased sex tape featuring his estranged wife and her then-boyfriend Ray J.
Ye said: “I went and got the laptop from Ray J myself that night and then got on a red eye. I met this man at the airport and got on a red eye, came back, delivered it to her at 8 a.m. in the morning.”

Back in September, Ray J’s former manager Wack 100 claimed he was in possession of a second Kim Kardashian and Ray J sex tape, which was longer and “more graphic and better than the first one,” and didn’t plan to release it to anyone but Kim's estranged husband, Kanye West because it would be "disrespectful" to make the footage public.
Speaking on Bootleg Kev's podcast, Wack 100 said: “All I know is Kanye, holla at me, bro. We got part two on the laptop. Ain’t never been seen. We’d love for you to have it. It’d be a great personal, private NFT...
“I would never give it to anybody but Kanye ’cause it’s the mother of his children. Because it’s Kanye, I probably would give it to Kanye. That’s for him. We can’t put that out there in the world like that. It’d be disrespectful.” source

Kim Kardashian denied claims of new tape.

This whole situation with Ray J giving the laptop to Kanye and not Kim is gross, but I really hear hurt in Kanye's voice talking about Kim and it makes me sad. :( 

DelusionalGaga

Meh, sounds like they're trying to make Kanye sound good or something. He wants her back so bad :partysick:

4 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Meh, sounds like they're trying to make Kanye sound good or something. He wants her back so bad :partysick:

I doubt he wants her back when he’s dating THEE It girl of the moment. I mean Ms. Julia is all everyone can talk about right now. She’s also rumoured to be starring in Madonna’s biopic. What are your thoughts icon @dojo

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, Meat said:

I doubt he wants her back when he’s dating THEE It girl of the moment. I mean Ms. Julia is all everyone can talk about right now. She’s also rumoured to be starring in Madonna’s biopic. What are your thoughts icon @dojo

Miss Meat, it's obviously a PR relationship and Julia being media thirsty doesn't exactly speak FOR their "love" :huntyga:

10 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Miss Meat, it's obviously a PR relationship and Julia being media thirsty doesn't exactly speak FOR their "love" :huntyga:

In that case, Kimye was also a PR marriage? Because both of them are clearly the same level of media thirsty :partysick:

3 hours ago, Meat said:

2 hours ago, Meat said:

@dojo I wanted to know your opinion and you’re ignoring me legend 

sorry i was in class 

as i STATED before, Miss Fox is not your average gal, she is no Amber Rose on this hoe, this enigmatic kween have EDGE, she gives me this chaotic genius madness that only the real ones posses, like Marilyn Monroe or Gaga

i can see her becoming the Ava Gardner type of muse that the 20s desperately needs, in fact she gives me Sarah Bernhardt and Mata Hari hybrid energy. 

She might even eclipse Ye and Kim's stardom and make them look like mere hasbeens in a near future

let's keep an eye out for a Juliener :partysick:

• Teletubby changed the title to Kim Kardashian denies ex Ye's claim about unreleased Ray J sex tape

Archived