💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Eric Clapton thinks people vaccinated against COVID-19 are hypnotised

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Veteran singer and guitarist Eric Clapton has voiced out against COVID-19 vaccines, saying that he was ‘forced’ to get the AstraZeneca shot through ‘subliminal messaging’.

Talking on the YouTube channel Real Music Observer, Eric Clapton opened up about how his life changed after raking the AstraZeneca vaccine in 2021, and how the vaccine actually made him anti-vax.

Referencing the ‘mass formation hypnosis’ conspiracy theory that’s credited to Belgian psychologist Mattias Desmet, Clapton said, “Whatever the memo was, it hadn’t reached me.”

The ‘mass formation hypnosis’ conspiracy theory, sometimes also called ‘mass formation psychosis’, became popular during the global vaccine rollout, and says that the vaccine aids in controlling the society’s mind in order to manipulate people into taking vaccine and wearing masks.

“Then I started to realize there was really a memo, and a guy, Mattias Desmet talked about it. And it’s great. The theory of mass formation hypnosis. And I could see it then. Once I kind of started to look for it, I saw it everywhere,” Clapton said.
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

This piece of absolute **** has put all kinds of heavy drugs into his body his entire life, has a song called 'Cocaine' but he draws his line at vaccines. This old **** can go choke on prunes

berlinforme

What do people think governments gain from making everybody wear masks, be annoyed and spend less money in stores, restaurants etc.? It just sparks unrest, there's literally no benefit for governments except (kinda) securing the health of its population. 

HuffsAhoy

I hate how hypnosis has been hijacked by these alt-right conspiracy theorists  :smh:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

DelusionalGaga

Imagine getting hypnotized to get your vaccine but it's not even one of the good ones :rip:

TortureMeOnReplay
11 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Imagine getting hypnotized to get your vaccine but it's not even one of the good ones :rip:

Less efficacy = less hypnosis. Simple math. 

PartySick

Time to clean up my liked songs on Spotify :huntyga:

Let me go give Niel Young some more deserved streams :applause:

🖤

HiddenWeirdo
2 hours ago, Hyoha said:

This piece of absolute **** has put all kinds of heavy drugs into his body his entire life, has a song called 'Cocaine' but he draws his line at vaccines. This old **** can go choke on prunes

Couldn‘t have said it better:ally:

5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Veteran singer and guitarist Eric Clapton has voiced out against COVID-19 vaccines, saying that he was ‘forced’ to get the AstraZeneca shot through ‘subliminal messaging’.

You mean from the government telling you to do it

Awkward Episode 1 GIF by The Office

5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

The ‘mass formation hypnosis’ conspiracy theory, sometimes also called ‘mass formation psychosis’, became popular during the global vaccine rollout, and says that the vaccine aids in controlling the society’s mind in order to manipulate people into taking vaccine and wearing masks.

“Then I started to realize there was really a memo, and a guy, Mattias Desmet talked about it. And it’s great. The theory of mass formation hypnosis. And I could see it then. Once I kind of started to look for it, I saw it everywhere,” Clapton said.

You saw it everywhere because we are in a pandemic and you gotta protect yourself and others? That's not hypnosis sis

Archived