đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Eric Clapton thinks people vaccinated against COVID-19 are hypnotised

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

It hurts to see him say this BS bc he’s a literal guitar GOD and one of the best musicians to ever live. Like…dude seriously? 

Healed My Heart
5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Once I kind of started to look for it, I saw it everywhere,” Clapton said.

source

He should read about apophenia next :partysick:

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

Eric Clapton better hope he doesn't get his cheeks clapped by COVID with his one dose of shitty AstraZeneca.

6 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Once I kind of started to look for it, I saw it everywhere,” Clapton said

skaxboy

Eric Clapton is garbage and racist. 

“Not just leave the hall, leave our country... I don't want you here, in the room or in my country," he said in part.

"The Black w—s and c—s and Arabs and f—ing Jamaicans don't belong here, we don't want them here," Clapton added on stage then, using blatant racist slurs. "This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any Black w—s and c—s living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome." The rant went on as he called England "a white country" made "for white people."

https://people.com/music/eric-clapton-racist-rant-resurfaces-after-lockdown-protest-song-van-morrison/?amp=true

He and Bowie were the reasons for “Rock Against Racism.”

BlingNotTheMusic

Y'all think this is funny but there's literally this whole movement in internet culture that seriously believes the government is trying to get everyone vaccinated so they can spy on us with internal trackers or something. STOP WATCHING VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET ABOUT COVID. It's very real and so many people are going to die because they won't get vaccinated.

HEARTSTOP

This is why you shouldn't take heavy drugs, kids. They screw up your brain for life.

24 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Y'all think this is funny but there's literally this whole movement in internet culture that seriously believes the government is trying to get everyone vaccinated so they can spy on us with internal trackers or something. STOP WATCHING VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET ABOUT COVID. It's very real and so many people are going to die because they won't get vaccinated.

I mean...this is just illogical when people keep tracking devices with them 24/7, which have cameras and so many other ways to spy on you effectively.

IDGAF

ShayCristoforo

The world is just imploding. Who are we. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived