Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B awarded $4 million in her libel suit against blogger Tasha K

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

UPDATE (1/25): Jurors handed Cardi B another resounding win Tuesday in her defamation victory over Latasha Kebe, deciding the celebrity blogger and her company should pay the rapper $1.5 million in punitive damages.

The jurors also awarded Cardi every penny of the expenses and attorneys fees she requested.

Combined with the $1.25 million in actual damages awarded with Monday’s verdict in the case, the total compensation that Kebe, known as Tasha K, and her company Kebe Studios should pay now tops $4 million, jurors decided.

source
kr.jpg

Cardi B has been awarded almost £1 million ($1.25M) in damages after winning a defamation lawsuit against a YouTuber.

The rapper and songwriter, known for songs including I Like It, Money and WAP, was subjected to a "malicious campaign" of false accusations by Latasha Kebe, known online as Tasha K.

Kebe hosts gossip site UnWineWithTashaK which has one million subscribers.

She was ordered to pay a total of £927,437.50 to Cardi B, documents obtained by the PA news agency show.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

And what did that Youtuber say? The article doesn't tell. 

Kebe falsely claimed that Cardi was a prostitute, took drugs, and contracted STIs, among other things.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

If she’s paying in payments , Cardi is getting like $20 a month :partysick:

Teaches a lesson nonetheless :billie:

Hottie Detector

we;fawgldkbjwgb YALL IT'S UP TO FOUR MILLION!!!!

$4M !!!! talk sh*t get hit w a lawsuit! 

12 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Kebe falsely claimed that Cardi was a prostitute, took drugs, and contracted STIs, among other things.

this sounds like a barb to me

• Teletubby changed the title to Cardi B awarded $4 million in her libel suit against blogger Tasha K
Teletubby
54 minutes ago, Luk said:

this sounds like a barb to me

Nicki Minaj follow this blogger on Instagram

Archived