Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Watch Gaga on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Crescent Bloom said:

Her energy in this interview is way better than it was on the HOG press tour. I love Gaga to de*th, but something felt a bit off to me watching the interviews from months ago. She seems a lot more lighthearted and relatable (at times lol) here.

remember that a lot of those early interviews are all done in a days or weeks-long blitz. They are asked the same things over and over and over day after day. They have to tell basically the same stories and hit the same talking points. So they can have a bit of an "off" vibe sometimes. But it's the same for every movie press junket.

This interview is her first in a while, and in front of an actual audience, so of course she'll shine a bit more, and it's great! 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

This was such a nice tease! I wanna know what's next for her! The HoG is rested and we got the dish on the cute stuff that did happen!

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

LilyLark
8 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

"Did you know Father House of Gucci was improvised? :o" *waits for applause and praise*

denzel washington cringe GIF

I'm baffled about this comment....I in no way thought she was framing it for applause (and there are times when I think Gaga can be cringe or awkward or cocky, but not in this case).  She just seemed like she was half talking to the audience...some talk show guests talk directly to the host and some kind of switch back and forth between the host and the audience. Plus, the talk show hosts go over the entire conversation before they even sit down and tape (it's never spontaneous, even if they try and make it seem so)...

I was curious, so I even googled and there are no articles dragging Gaga over the appearance (there's been a lot lately, but not this time). And even Lainey from Lainey Gossip said she thought this was where Gaga excelled...in the late night shows...

Idk, we are all entitled to our opinions, but sometimes I swear y'all are very harsh on her.

LilyLark
3 hours ago, LaLa said:

remember that a lot of those early interviews are all done in a days or weeks-long blitz. They are asked the same things over and over and over day after day. They have to tell basically the same stories and hit the same talking points. So they can have a bit of an "off" vibe sometimes. But it's the same for every movie press junket.

This interview is her first in a while, and in front of an actual audience, so of course she'll shine a bit more, and it's great! 

Yup, agree that a lot of it is because actors simply have to answer the same question over and over again....

But.....this is going to sound downright Trump-esque :oops:....but I also think Gaga excels more in this format because it's less of an "elite" space. I say this as someone who loves cinema and foreign films (and can be a bit pretentious myself, I admit :(), but a lot of those reporters from industry outlets can be kind of snobby and/or hipster-ish. And Gaga isn't big with a lot of the hipster or pretentious/snobby types...which is ironic because Gaga did grow up fairly wealthy. So I feel like some of them sort of look down on her as being a "silly pop star", even if they do so subconsciously, and I also feel like Gaga is aware some of them don't take her seriously....and that, along with having to answer the same questions over and over, leads to some of the interviews being awkward or sort of blah.

Jimmy, on the other hand, seems to actually be friends with Gaga....and at the very least puts people at ease.

RAMROD

WE 👏  DEMAND 👏  THE 👏 PATRIZIA 👏 AND 👏 PINA 👏  MAKE 👏 OUT  👏  SCENES 👏

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Robo Ga
7 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I think, sometimes, when she's in talk shows like that with real audience in front of her, to me it makes the impression that she's kinda nervous and therefor awkward at times. :billie: (which is lovely in a way)

I have noticed this with other celebs too - now after Covid and not having done so many interviews etc. people have been more awkward. (Even Jennifer Lawrence who never used to be like that in interviews) I think it's thx to Miss Rona that we all became a bit more awkward in social situations. :huntyga: We have to learn that again lol

THIS IS SO TRUE!! I have noticed all the celebs are like this after Covid! They’re more nervous! Bradley Cooper was physically running laps around Colbert when he was on a few weeks ago and then he was totally out of breath during the interview and I was like whut 😐 also I saw Jennifer’s & thought the exact same thing

🤖⚡️

Mother of Puppies
4 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

THIS IS SO TRUE!! I have noticed all the celebs are like this after Covid! They’re more nervous! Bradley Cooper was physically running laps around Colbert when he was on a few weeks ago and then he was totally out of breath during the interview and I was like whut 😐 also I saw Jennifer’s & thought the exact same thing

Interesting right? Were u there at the show when Bradley was on? Which interview was it?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

She's such bowl of sunshine and happiness.

May she continue serving songs, movies, another song, another song, another song, movies, art, more art, another album, another album. 

Robo Ga
5 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Interesting right? Were u there at the show when Bradley was on? Which interview was it?

It was his Nightmare Alley appearance I believe! I was just watching from home but even on TV I could tell Bradley was more nervous than I’d seen him before! It was crazyyyy

🤖⚡️

Archived