• Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

“I always wanted to be an actress much more than I wanted to be a singer”

:selena: well… we lost

Gagaplayer315

Omg this was so fun to watch :lolly: love how she talked about the Superbowl 

Night Vision

This interview was so cute. She always has good chemistry with Jimmy, and she looked incredible :nick:

MadreMonster

Everyone saying she seemed natural, she seemed so awkward because Jimmy was just like “hahaha…”

she looks gorgeous and makes up for the awkwardness but it’s definitely not comfortable the majority of the time :ladyhaha:

previously
54 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Sometimes I find her a bit cocky in interviews like this and have to stop watching

lol same 

Patriziaa Reggiani
28 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

"Did you know Father House of Gucci was improvised? :o" *waits for applause and praise*

denzel washington cringe GIF

Well she's LADY GAGA, it's not like we are dealing with a B list star, she owns the cockiness tbh! 

When she was Crying the entirety of ASIB that was miserable to watch, these interviews are very fun and Gaga is being nothing but herself.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Crescent Bloom

Her energy in this interview is way better than it was on the HOG press tour. I love Gaga to de*th, but something felt a bit off to me watching the interviews from months ago. She seems a lot more lighthearted and relatable (at times lol) here.

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Everyone saying she seemed natural, she seemed so awkward because Jimmy was just like “hahaha…”

she looks gorgeous and makes up for the awkwardness but it’s definitely not comfortable the majority of the time :ladyhaha:

I think, sometimes, when she's in talk shows like that with real audience in front of her, to me it makes the impression that she's kinda nervous and therefor awkward at times. :billie: (which is lovely in a way)

I have noticed this with other celebs too - now after Covid and not having done so many interviews etc. people have been more awkward. (Even Jennifer Lawrence who never used to be like that in interviews) I think it's thx to Miss Rona that we all became a bit more awkward in social situations. :huntyga: We have to learn that again lol

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

enissa11
5 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

"Did you know Father House of Gucci was improvised? :o" *waits for applause and praise*

denzel washington cringe GIF

lmao she didn't say that expecting applause and praise, there wasn't even a pause, she told that because se was talking about her relationship with jared as paolo, that they were always in character, and they met each other as patrizia and paolo off set too and this allowed them to improvise so much on camera and still feel natural.

I think people mistake that for her being attentive and always looking to the audience while the rest of celebs act like they don't even exist and just look at the interviewer, she even acknowledge the musicians, she's this way because she's a pro performer and she's always looking for feedback from the audience and try to acknowledge and be present for them.

Mad Architect of Light

gumzy3000

What is up with the background in the Jimmy Kimmel set? The latest one looks horrible and even that table looks like it belongs in a principals office or courthouse...

trolly troll troll

Archived