Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Watch Gaga on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Pussy Like Pepsi
15 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

to be honest it is sad to see some fans doubting gaga and make it seem like she's saying those things as a PR stunt...
Are you really doubting gaga in this kind of stuff? gaga who is a chaotic bisexual, do you really think she would've let pass this opportunity given the already existing sexual undertones in the relationship bewteen Patrizia and Pina? pfff the same gaga that let go loose in her jazz shows with brian numan and her wife lol, and mostly her wife really.
Nothing new really, she grab headlines and public attention by just being herself while everyone else regard it as some sort of elaborated and calculated marketing ploy lol

Yeah she seems genuine in both instances where she's recalling what happened. I see no reason to think she is lying. And its not like this would be out of character for her or shocking anyway. It just sounds like what she normally does lmao.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas
20 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

to be honest it is sad to see some fans doubting gaga and make it seem like she's saying those things as a PR stunt...
Are you really doubting gaga in this kind of stuff? gaga who is a chaotic bisexual, do you really think she would've let pass this opportunity given the already existing sexual undertones in the relationship bewteen Patrizia and Pina? pfff the same gaga that let go loose in her jazz shows with brian numan and her wife lol, and mostly her wife really.
Nothing new really, she grab headlines and public attention by just being herself while everyone else regard it as some sort of elaborated and calculated marketing ploy lol

raise your hand if youre also a chaotic bisexual  :sis:

rasclautmangos
24 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

on a side note, it's fascinating how gaga's personality change so quickly, it's really like watching different persons, in the past interview with stephen colbert she had this solemn and humble personality, this time she has a playful, whimsical and even childlike personality, it's actually so strange, even her mannerisms and her overall expressions change, i think the fashion and stylistic choices allow this to happen too, it's just so amazing to watch

I think she definitely plays off of the host's energy. 

enissa11
3 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I think she definitely plays off of the host's energy. 

i agree that's there's definitely a bit of that too, but it's still a very different energy of her 2019 interview with him during the asib promo...

Mad Architect of Light

littlepotter

She always looks her best when she goes to Kimmel :giveup: she's really after that Kimmussy

chaeri pls

4 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Gaga bragging about making out with Salma Hayek on national TV LMAOOO

a QUEEN 🔥

10 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

She always looks her best when she goes to Kimmel :giveup: she's really after that Kimmussy

They would make such a hot power couple 

Has Gaga lost a lot of weight? Or does Jimmy love to use filters that make him look like a 7-foot model? 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

42 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Has Gaga lost a lot of weight? Or does Jimmy love to use filters that make him look like a 7-foot model? 

Both

Suspiria

The era that keeps on giving:bradley: she looks so good, and its so great to see her relaxed and having fun.

🙂 It takes two people this time around, Lee Strasberg and Stanislavski. She looks great and she's full of fun. Nice to see. 

Patriziaa Reggiani

Updated the OP with the interview:ally:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Cavadour

So sparkling brilliant !

The Father, the Son and the House of Gaga forever !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

EGOT2027

ridley must hate how much she’s talking about deleted scenes lmao. it’s like she knows this could’ve been a better movie and isn’t afraid to let everyone know :laughga:

Archived