💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Watch Gaga on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I need for LensCrafters to tweet out she could be in their commercials now. 

Nb4 Haus Labs x LensCrafters Collab :billie:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I

She looks incredible and I adore this dress on her! She seems so relaxed and honestly this is when she is the best in interviews. She shines so bright when she can easily joke around and be herself. 

Does anyone else wonder  if the scenes with Salma really happened? I mean it’s pretty easy to hype up something that you don’t have to prove by simply saying it’s deleted. Either way this is a brilliant PR quote to keep her and the movie being talked about and making headlines since they have recently made the films theatrical run longer and put it in more theaters. 

Not to mention more press is always a good thing for films to not die out before the voting bodies for award shows have cast their ballots. 

LilyLark
21 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

She looks incredible and I adore this dress on her! She seems so relaxed and honestly this is when she is the best in interviews. She shines so bright when she can easily joke around and be herself. 

Does anyone else wonder  if the scenes with Salma really happened? I mean it’s pretty easy to hype up something that you don’t have to prove by simply saying it’s deleted. Either way this is a brilliant PR quote to keep her and the movie being talked about and making headlines since they have recently made the films theatrical run longer and put it in more theaters. 

Not to mention more press is always a good thing for films to not die out before the voting bodies for award shows have cast their ballots. 

It sounds like it was more a romantic scene versus a straight up sex scene (unless she says something different, the video catches here for me). Stans & tabloids ran with the latter, tho.

idk, it’s possible they are just trying to get PR but if they are I’m pretty sure Ridley & Salma are fine with her saying it…like I can’t imagine Gaga running with that unless she had the okay.  And the book did imply they had a romance…

G U C C I
24 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It sounds like it was more a romantic scene versus a straight up sex scene (unless she says something different, the video catches here for me). Stans & tabloids ran with the latter, tho.

idk, it’s possible they are just trying to get PR but if they are I’m pretty sure Ridley & Salma are fine with her saying it…like I can’t imagine Gaga running with that unless she had the okay.  And the book did imply they had a romance…

Oh of course she would have their consent to say it, I didn’t mean to imply she was just out saying things own her own. Gaga knows how to get people to pay attention without causing to much drama so to talk about her and Salma making out to keep the movie grabbing headlines is brilliant. I know the book and some of the documentaries have alluded to Patrizia and Pina being more than just platonic but the few scenes left in the movie of them together don’t venture anywhere near that territory. 

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

Oh of course she would have their consent to say it, I didn’t mean to imply she was just out saying things own her own. Gaga knows how to get people to pay attention without causing to much drama so to talk about her and Salma making out to keep the movie grabbing headlines is brilliant. I know the book and some of the documentaries have alluded to Patrizia and Pina being more than just platonic but the few scenes left in the movie of them together don’t venture anywhere near that territory. 

Someone at one of the early screenings said something, can’t remember exactly, that made the mud scene seem a bit sexual…so it’s possible he played that tension up a bit.  Yeah I don’t think Ridley would have done a full on sex scene but I could see him alluding to the rumors like a kiss on the lips that could be taken in a sexual manner.

enissa11

to be honest it is sad to see some fans doubting gaga and make it seem like she's saying those things as a PR stunt...
Are you really doubting gaga in this kind of stuff? gaga who is a chaotic bisexual, do you really think she would've let pass this opportunity given the already existing sexual undertones in the relationship bewteen Patrizia and Pina? pfff the same gaga that let go loose in her jazz shows with brian newman and his wife lol, and mostly his wife actually.
Well, nothing new really, she grabs headlines and public attention by just being herself while everyone else regard it as some sort of elaborated and calculated marketing ploy lol

Mad Architect of Light

Pussy Like Pepsi
30 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I actually think the movie did venture into that territory, when they were in the bathtub. But maybe I just interpreted it that way because I am a lesbian LMAO. But my thoughts did go there when I saw it. :hor:

enissa11

on a side note, it's fascinating how gaga's personality change so quickly, it's really like watching different persons, in the past interview with stephen colbert she had this solemn and humble personality, this time she has a playful, whimsical and even childlike personality, it's actually so strange, even her mannerisms and her overall expressions change, i think the fashion and stylistic choices allow this to happen too, it's just so amazing to watch

Mad Architect of Light

Archived