💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to the FAME perfume?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Wasn't this one of the best selling perfumes? Why did the production stop? Do you think Gaga hated it that much? :enigma:

HausLabs should really add it 

PartySick

I know they sold the bottle design to Black Panther or some sh*t :chica:

I would definitely love to have more though. My grandma has some stocked from years ago and it smells so freaking good :giveup:

🖤

i guess gaga's team didn't wanna renew the copyright with the troy carter split and just sold it off

mother, what must i do?

ProfessionalClown

They better rerelease it tbh. I have a mini and a 3.4 oz still. Got mine off Mercari ayee

Bonkers

There's a whole generation of people who were born when their parents got horny from it and reproduced.

It's kind of strange because it was really just gay people who decided to find surrogates, but the scent - or rather the effects of the scent are 100% responsible for thousands of people who otherwise would not have been born.  

Unfortunately, they are all ugly :(

If you enjoyed having your time wasted, please like and subscribe and remember to click the bell icon so you get all the notifications.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Delulu Rogers

Nobody knows why it was discontinued but gaga said in 2015 how much she hated selling stuff and being viewed as a brand or money making machine. Well…considering how she’s done a complete 180, she really should bring it back. It was so iconic and popular and scents are something everybody can use, unlike makeup. 

Anderson123

That was probably part of Gaga's old management deals. There's an interview where she says that she learned to say no because she wasn't happy, one of these things was that she didn't want to sell fragances. The project is really cool and everything because it's Gaga, everything she does she has to put her own spin to it so of course Fame had killer visuals and promo. But I don't think it's something she wanted to do.

pop a 911

There’s a cheap knockoff that smells close to it that I’ve tried Lady-Diamond.jpg

i’m not real, i’m theatre

KindnessPunk

Wait so I’m confused, which one did Gaga not enjoy doing, “Fame” or “Eau de Gaga” …both?

JLoveLamar
24 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

Wait so I’m confused, which one did Gaga not enjoy doing, “Fame” or “Eau de Gaga” …both?

She did not really go into detail. She just said she hated selling things like perfume, etc. 

monstertoronto
31 minutes ago, JLoveLamar said:

She did not really go into detail. She just said she hated selling things like perfume, etc. 

well she obviously got over that! Maybe Haus Labs will get into fragrances and bring it back like someone posted last week. I bet it would do really well. 

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, POP A 911 said:

There’s a cheap knockoff that smells close to it that I’ve tried Lady-Diamond.jpg

It’s hard to tell if the company is “Lady Diamond” and rhe perfume is called “La Rive” or the other way around. 

Reject False Icons

Don’t you find something suspicious in celebs fragrances? :oprah: like they always end up in conflict look at Britney’s father mess with Elizabeth Arden, Nicki Minaj dropout from Elizabeth Arden too.

the perfume companies keep releasing new perfumes with their names attached, look at Katy, shakira, Britney, they use old photos to promote or no photos at all. (Maybe that’s why they still haven’t jumped on makeup yet) The perfume industry is pure profit, revenue, dividend

My theory is that Gaga’s lawyers negotiated with Coty a contract that allowed her to set a limit date from selling every perfume with her name attached. (Maybe from the start, maybe later) cause otherwise it could still be selling as well as Britney’s fantasy (17 years and still)

Archived