• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• WheresMy911Alice

• skaxboy

• Bonkers

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's what Fox deserves tbh. Joe, so savage! Joe serving "Go back to Party City where you belong" 

He should be more understanding of people who ask stupid questions considering he can hardly answer a reasonable question coherently. 

WheresMy911Alice

It's what Fox deserves tbh. Joe, so savage!

Joe serving "Go back to Party City where you belong" 

logo tv sharon GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 5
Bonkers

Peter Doocy exists to ask stupid questions.  Honestly, I think people want more of this candor.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
dit

I dont like Biden but sometimes in the midst of his delusions and lies he pops off and it warms my heart.

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
PartySick

I would care if it was any other network than Fox :messga:

Though I would appreciate less vulgarity, Joe :huntyga: we're not MAGAs, we didn't elect you to be a nasty c*nt :huntyga:

no really, I swear
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2
streamstarcrossed

He should be more understanding of people who ask stupid questions considering he can hardly answer a reasonable question coherently. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2
Economy

I dont think it was a stupid question at all. Panels literally debate these things all the time cuz public perception is constantly weighed by these things justified or not and regardless if whether Government in power is at fault or not

Inflation affects consumer sentiment which greatly affects approval rating and in turn, yes potentially a few votes on upcoming elections

It was perhaps a rude question perhaps, but not a stupid one really

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1
Economy
48 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Peter Doocy exists to ask stupid questions.  Honestly, I think people want more of this candor.  

Exept in this case i dont think the question is stupid at all. In fact i think its super relevant to right now

HuffsAhoy

You'd think the President of the United States would be smart enough not to blurt out his thoughts right into a live mic. Oh, right...I forgot our "President" is an incompetent senile old man. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
  • Like 5
  • Sad 3
skaxboy

Is Peter Doocy’s dad also on Fox News and was one of the men who sexually harassed Gretchen Carlson? Son of a predator would have been more suitable.

The comments on the Fox News article are hilarious since they applauded this sort of behavior from our former president, yet are denouncing this act of disrespect lol. 

Aussie
50 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

That’s what Trump was there for, mouthing off and directly engaging in petty responses. That’s NOT what the President should do or say. Not such language especially 

• Like 1