💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

No deleted scenes on DVD/Blu-ray release of House of Gucci

danbekim

Featured Posts

Flippy

So I know what I won’t be purchasing until it goes on sale :nails:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

PawsUpJago

I'm honestly over this film already, sad that Ridley had all the talent in front of him and decided to butcher his own film the way he did. I don't think anyone was particularly well showcased in this film and that's the fault of the director alone. (Besides Leto, that was just an awful performance, couldn't have been saved regardless) 

Ridley won't care about the directors cut, the film already is a massive success at the box office and they more than made back the budget so alls good in Hollywood 😂

Better directors should take note of truly how much power Gaga has in the future of cinema I hope, the worldwide fandom and general intrigue of locals for her acting career really is going to continue to generate insane numbers. I'm just sad that there's so much missing from this film of Gaga's performances that I believe could have been much more compelling. 

Sorry for the rant 😂

elijahfan

Isn't he interested in releasing a director's cut at some point tho? That requires time. I'm not surprised the DVD won't have any deleted scenes if Ridley wants to do something proper with them at some point.

Mother of Puppies

So will there ever be a longer uncut version?:oprah:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

longer uncut

freakyglrls.gif

But seriously Ridley can choke, knowing that there are SO many additional Gaga scenes cut makes me so angry.

I'll still hate buy the blu ray for my collection :partysick: but I won't like it! :grr:

Mother of Puppies
11 minutes ago, NATAH said:

there will probs be a special extended edition at some point :partysick:

1 minute ago, Ivy said:

He's not giving the people what they want :grr:

I hope he's thinking of releasing a separate directors cut :partysick: 

let's start a petition me thinks. :stalkga:

We have seen the power of little monsters with ARTPOP act 2 :iamfair:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Sneaky Oliver

The film was long enough tbh :sweat: I don’t feel the need of seeing more of it. I just want the awards season to be over already so we can move on to her next project. I’ll be very happy if she wins something big but if she doesn’t, I think she did a great job and I respect that! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gagaism

I don’t understand why you guys make such a big deal with that. All productions have scenes that doesn’t make the cut and that’s okay. There’s a reason why a scene get deleted from a movie :triggered:

SharkmanthaC

I wonder if they'll do like ASIB and release it later. Then I'll have to own like 15 copies of it. 

she/her/hers

Archived